Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard the Manning train

Exclamation Welcome aboard the Manning train

The Decision.....of 2012 atleast is almost upon us, to stay a colt or not stay a colt, that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    That site is bogus. If it's true, you will see it on arrowheadpride.com. Free agency doesn't start till next week.
    We can talk to Manning now that he has been released, but you are right. There is no Arrowhead Asylum website. I googled it. There is a facebook page with that name but it is related to the Florida state Seminoles. it has nothing to do with the Chiefs.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Pretty much restating my post from earlier but here it is....

- Arizona plays in a dome

-Warm Weather, he hates the cold

-Mannings former QB coach is now there

-Weak Division

They went to the super bowl with Warner a few years ago, they still have the talent to do so with a capable qb.

Chiefs +/-

Cold Weather

Play on grass

Talented team

Even though we signed routte we wont Sign Reggie Wayne or Jeff Saturday, no idea why saturday actually makes sense here.

-San Diego, if you look at peytons history he doesnt have a great W/L record against the bolts.

I dont think he will end up in miami because of tom brady, I dont think he wants to play in a tough division like the AFC East.

I do think it is between AZ and us, with AZ being the leader, i may be wrong but that is the way i am seeing it

+ CHIEFS have best corps of receivers of teams in hunt, 3 wr w/potential to be as good w/a qb like manning throwing to them as he had in indy.
    + manning loves to throw to the te and the CHIEFS have a really good one
    + w/manning the CHIEFS become the prohibitive fav. to win their division....as do the cards.
    +the CHIEFS are 1 RT away from having a good O line and a RT and G away from a really good one, that can be done in this draft
    + the CHIEFS have the best D of the teams in the hunt
    + the CHIEFS have the best running back
    + the CHIEFS have the best Mcluster in the bunch
    --- Kansas City has wind, rain, cold, and snow
    +++Manning & the colts have always beaten the CHIEFS in the playoffs,[painful memories], there could be the opportunity for PAYBACK if they meet again!!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Pretty much restating my post from earlier but here it is....

- Arizona plays in a dome

-Warm Weather, he hates the cold

-Mannings former QB coach is now there

-Weak Division

They went to the super bowl with Warner a few years ago, they still have the talent to do so with a capable qb.

Chiefs +/-

Cold Weather

Play on grass

Talented team

Even though we signed routte we wont Sign Reggie Wayne or Jeff Saturday, no idea why saturday actually makes sense here.

-San Diego, if you look at peytons history he doesnt have a great W/L record against the bolts.

I dont think he will end up in miami because of tom brady, I dont think he wants to play in a tough division like the AFC East.

I do think it is between AZ and us, with AZ being the leader, i may be wrong but that is the way i am seeing it
    THE CARDINALS HAVE 3 MILLION, YES 3, IN CAP SPACE. THERE ONLY OPTION IS TO CUT LEVI BROWN WHICH WEAKENS THE LINE IMMENSELY. HE WONT BE A CARDINAL.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    We can talk to Manning now that he has been released, but you are right. There is no Arrowhead Asylum website. I googled it. There is a facebook page with that name but it is related to the Florida state Seminoles. it has nothing to do with the Chiefs.
    Yes it is a facebook page and yes it has everything to do with The Chiefs. It's all Chiefs Fans

As I said I was just passing this on. True or not I cannot say but if it does happen, well this could be interesting. The person that stated it said the source was 100 % but again, I would not bet your life on it or anything : )

touchdown Miami

Peyton Manning lands in Miami; media frenzy ensues

MIAMI—Touchdown, Peyton Manning.

The former Indianapolis Colts quarterback landed late Wednesday afternoon in South Florida, drawing the attention of local TV news helicopters and NFL fans everywhere.

His private plane arrived at a small airport 30 minutes from the Miami Dolphins' complex, but he then rode off in a different direction with the news media in pursuit. When his van reached Miami Beach, it pulled over in a church parking lot, and Manning emerged to tell reporters South Florida might not be his final destination.

Manning has a condo here and has been working out with former Colts teammate Reggie Wayne, who lives in South Florida. Manning's not necessarily Dolphins-bound, he said.

source

in the vid he claims he has no idea who wants him. say what ???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

sign with us and we'll call it the Kansas City Manning

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post

sign with us and we'll call it the Kansas City Manning

I've been sort of on the fence about Manning possibly coming to KC, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea--IF he can be had for a contract where most of the money is performance based.

he don't like the cold he don't like the heat blah blah blah

if we had domed Arrowhead when it was built...........ah water under the dam.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast