Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard the Manning train

Exclamation Welcome aboard the Manning train

The Decision.....of 2012 atleast is almost upon us, to stay a colt or not stay a colt, that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Concerns View Post
    Let's not forget Reggie Wayne

yep he is part of the deal
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I'll gladly stand in line for an 18 Jersey! Would go good with that old 19!!!! whooooo hoooooooooo!

****crossing fingers, toes, and eyes!****

One team that I have heard very little about in this potential lottery is The Minnesota Vikings.

I think that would be a very good fit for him.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    One team that I have heard very little about in this potential lottery is The Minnesota Vikings.

that would be a good fit for him. they need a solid receiver though and peyton loves his tight ends wich they do not have a good one .but i think he is going to take the division he would be playing in into consideration as well as the team.one knock against miami is that new england is in the division.minesota has detroit gb and chicago.who knows but if clark is serious about getting a better than average qb.you would think peyton would take a good hard look at kc and the afc west

Default Peyton Manning will be cut OFFICIALLY

Report: Peyton Manning will be cut by Indianapolis Colts on Wednesday | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

The move has been in the works ever since it became apparent that the Colts would be in a position to draft Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck. Still, as recently as seven months ago, Manning being released by the Colts would have been unthinkable.
    He was the face of the Indianapolis Colts franchise, the man who resurrected a team that spent most of its 13 previous years in the city as an NFL also-ran. Indy landed the No. 1 pick of the 1997 draft and used it to take Archie Manning's son, a football player pegged for greatness ever since he stepped on a high school field.

Cool Vikings?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Nobody has mentioned them because they have a franchise quaterback in Christian Ponder and while the Jets may be willing to throw Sanchez 'under the bus' to bring in Manning, I doubt Minnesota would do it to Ponder

Oh man it would be so sweet to see Manning in a Chiefs jersey. I have a friend who's a big Colts fan. We could be Peyton manning Buddies

if payton wanted an easy road to playoffs he woukd join any of th afc west teams cuz really we all have been sucking and any of the afc west can win the afc west. i think all teams have the talent if they add payton besides charger cuz they have thei qb.

Cool AFC West

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    if payton wanted an easy road to playoffs he woukd join any of th afc west teams cuz really we all have been sucking and any of the afc west can win the afc west. i think all teams have the talent if they add payton besides charger cuz they have thei qb.
    The Chargers have Phillip Rivers, the Broncos have Tim Tebow, the Raiders have Carson Palmer. Do you really think any of those teams would try to pick up Manning? Maybe Denver, but I doubt it. If he ends up in the AFC West, it will be with the Chiefs. Houston, San Fransisco, and Kansas City appear to me to be the 3 top landing spots for Peyton.

Why do we start a new thread everytime something is brought back up. We have Manning threads already post in those.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast