Thread: Just a thought or 2...

Default Just a thought or 2...

While all of the players moves, recovery from injuries, signings, drafts, trades, franchise tags, coaching changes, etc etc continue to unfold...

I see a lot of good things but keep in mind, there have been A LOT of changes from top to bottom and there are more to come.

Change can be a good thing but TOO MUCH at one time can also cause some delay in overall progress.

I'm really excited about the direction of this team. My biggest concern is how berry, charles, and moeaki will look coming off acl injuries. The 2nd biggest concern is a new offensive coordinator. But I think the future looks very bright in KC.

New OC is from Welland. Everyone from Welland is awesome!! Dont worry there!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm really excited about the direction of this team. My biggest concern is how berry, charles, and moeaki will look coming off acl injuries. The 2nd biggest concern is a new offensive coordinator. But I think the future looks very bright in KC.
    I am hoping that Crennel can turn this team into a winner with respectability, we are going to need that to lure in his replacement. I do not look for the old man to be with us much more than three or four years, though I may be surprised. He has had heart problems before, so I believe the toll of head coach may lead him into a retirement before too long.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Ditto that!

I just want some continuity to the coaching staff. With three different OCs in as many years it's a wonder we have done as well as we have.

Without Haley here, maybe we'll just have ONE O.C. for multiple seasons.