Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Official we need a new Offensive scheme thread!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Official we need a new Offensive scheme thread!


    0 Not allowed!
    Besides Dbowe and Tg doing good we need to revamp our O. I have been saying keep Huard in all year but now I say get Brodie in and sit LJ. LJ is not doing nothing for the team. We need to change some things up now so we can contend.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If LJ wants to dance and not run straight maybe he should retire and get on dancing with the stars.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    If LJ wants to dance and not run straight maybe he should retire and get on dancing with the stars.
    I wouldn't vote for him right now
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well at least SD is spanking the Broncos, and we will still be in the race!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was saying the same thing It seems like he is scared to run anyone over anymore. he tries to shuffle his feet for no reason really. I think that LJ got the big deal so now he doesnt feel he has to work anymore if thats how he feels fine sit his *** on the becnh and put in the rook kolby smith at least he would try his best instead of being a nice little kitty cat. Anywasy i think that if LJ doesnt want to earn his pay then put someone that does in at least kolby not having good games ahs an excuse being arookie whats Lj's ?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    I was saying the same thing It seems like he is scared to run anyone over anymore. he tries to shuffle his feet for no reason really. I think that LJ got the big deal so now he doesnt feel he has to work anymore if thats how he feels fine sit his *** on the becnh and put in the rook kolby smith at least he would try his best instead of being a nice little kitty cat. Anywasy i think that if LJ doesnt want to earn his pay then put someone that does in at least kolby not having good games ahs an excuse being arookie whats Lj's ?
    Poor offensive line play, very tough run defenses and generic play-calling. Priest, L.J., Bennett and Smith will all have to contend with a weak offensive line.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,761
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i thought Solari could do a good job calling the offense installed by Al Saunders...guess not. People kept saying that O-line coaches genarally don't work out as O-coordinators...I'm beginning to see why.

    I think we need a new O-coordinator. The problem is, who would we get?

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ditto on solari, but man, was huard inempt today or what, and McIntosh and Terry really had a god awfull day too.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanvger55 View Post
    ditto on solari, but man, was huard inempt today or what, and McIntosh and Terry really had a god awfull day too.
    When you refuse to replace retiring players, who are perrenial Pro-Bowlers, at any position, you can expect to struggle at those positions. If it offensive line that you are ignoring, then you can expect your entire offense to struggle.

    I also think that Solari needs to return to the offensive line coaches job, or just go.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We had the second lowest rushing game in team history.

    10 freakin yards!

    Why we didn't make Saunders head coach, instead of taking a moron like Herm is beyond me.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •