Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: give BOWE the damn ball!!!

Default give BOWE the damn ball!!!

Watching the first half of this game I was in disbelief that bowe didn't 1 reception and not 1 ball thrown his way... All he does is make plays and we're not going to give him a chance???? What is Solari doing and thinking??? Solari needs to go, his play calling is questionable and doesn't make any sense.. How about the fact that every game we get called for a stupid illegal shift. One of those negated a touchdown 2 weeks ago, whatever happened to ligning up on the line and hiking the ball.. Now we have to send two guys over to the left and then send someone in motion??? I dunno but seems a little too much. How about the first draw I've seen all year today.. Priests' and Larry's bread and butter when saunders was there.. Plain and simple this guy has to go.....

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you are from there and you are a Chiefs fan good for you!

I would like to have an oppressive defense, with a dominating offense.

That is what the Chiefs need to be.

I don't even want to be second in any offensive category (besides int's and fumbles lost), first in all!

I want our defense to smother the opponents offense and treat them like girlscouts trying to sell cookies, and kick them out of the stadium without buying the cr@p that they are selling!

That said thanks for being a Chiefs fan, but without an offense this team is boring and going downhill.
    Even if we had a balance between the 2 we would be doing better than we are right now. Dont get me wrong I like the D we have theyre great and thats why we were able to win some games and had a chance to win others. Alot better than seeing us give up 35 points a game and have to score 40 to win. We have reversed the gameplan here, from great O and no D to great D and no O. We need to find a balance between the 2 so we can score points and stop other teams from scoring.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Chief31 I want a team without offense huh?? Thats why I said to throw the ball to Bowe more and questioned why this guy didnt see 1 ball thrown his way once in the first half. Every team has a draw play....So you would rather see us with the offense that vermeil has??

Yes. Constricting defense and a high-powered offense.

Thats fine but look where that got us. Tons of accolades with nothing to show for it. I would rather have herm ball(ball control offense) with a hit you in the mouth D.

No need to score then? This has been said by alot of folks, and I will never get it. The Vermiel offense was always dominant in TOP ( That is as "Ball-control" as an offense gets.)and they managed to put points up too. I don't want a great defense and a weak offense. I don't want a great offense and a weak defense. I want a great offense and a great defense. Vermiel supplied the great offense and Herm appears to be supplying a very good defense. But, in case you missed it, the Herm offense that you want has been pretty ugly.

Remember that Dallas game like 4 or 5 years ago. Our defense couldnt stop Drew Bledsoe!!!!! and it was a great game with high scoring, but you know what?? We lost!!!!!!!! I'm not from KC but I'm sure as hell am a fan and watch everygame and go to kcchiefs.com everyday and have been following them ever since I started to understand football. I will support them no matter what!!!! Believe me I live in Buffalo where the fans abandon ship every year and do nothing but talk trash when times are bad which is every year since like 98

How about the first draw I've seen all year today.. Priests' and Larry's bread and butter when saunders was there.. Plain and simple this guy has to go.....
    You said you don't want the Vermiel offesne and that you want the Herm offense, after having made this plea for a piece of the Vermiel offense.

By the way, the reason the draw was so effective then, is because opposing defenses had to respect the passing game the Chiefs brought. Until we can make them respect our passing game again, those draw plays are going to be alot less effective.

Again, sorry for jumping on your first post. I wasn't trying to be rude. But after an ugly loss, chiefs forums can get a bit jumpy. That, and I love debate.

No hard feelings at all I enjoy a good debate as well!!! Just remember that defense wins championships. And think about those baltimore ravens a few years ago with Trent Dilfer as there QB!!! At the end of the day we're still chiefs fans...

Until LJ scores a few TD's I consider him a bust this year.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

No hard feelings at all I enjoy a good debate as well!!! Just remember that defense wins championships. And think about those baltimore ravens a few years ago with Trent Dilfer as there QB!!! At the end of the day we're still chiefs fans...
    I think the saying is much more applicable to baseball and basketball. I prefer to think about the Patriots and how they do it on both sides of the ball. The Ravens were a fluke, while the Pats came back, to prove it.

When I think of teams that were able to dominate and prove it, most of those teams were at least very good, on both sides of the ball. Patriots, Broncos, Packers and Niners, being the bunch, within the past twenty years.

But, most assuredly agreed on this, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think the saying is much more applicable to baseball and basketball. I prefer to think about the Patriots and how they do it on both sides of the ball. The Ravens were a fluke, while the Pats came back, to prove it.

When I think of teams that were able to dominate and prove it, most of those teams were at least very good, on both sides of the ball. Patriots, Broncos, Packers and Niners, being the bunch, within the past twenty years.

But, most assuredly agreed on this, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!
    I can and will agree with this statement any day.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345