Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: give BOWE the damn ball!!!

Default give BOWE the damn ball!!!

Watching the first half of this game I was in disbelief that bowe didn't 1 reception and not 1 ball thrown his way... All he does is make plays and we're not going to give him a chance???? What is Solari doing and thinking??? Solari needs to go, his play calling is questionable and doesn't make any sense.. How about the fact that every game we get called for a stupid illegal shift. One of those negated a touchdown 2 weeks ago, whatever happened to ligning up on the line and hiking the ball.. Now we have to send two guys over to the left and then send someone in motion??? I dunno but seems a little too much. How about the first draw I've seen all year today.. Priests' and Larry's bread and butter when saunders was there.. Plain and simple this guy has to go.....

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I try to reserve the post-whoring for when I'm really motivated to get a point across.

GO PRIEST!!!
    SAUN-DERS!!!
    MAR-TY!!! (or)
    COW-HER!!!
    Some-body, PLEASE save the Chiefs!!!
    Hermieball is da debil!

Some-body, PLEASE save the Chiefs!!!
    we need a saviour
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    we need a saviour
    We need an "O" line.

amen, amen, amen.

we started the game like we should have played the whole frikin day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I dont know what is up with the play calling.
    our D played well enough to win the game but once again the offence was nowhere's to be found. its getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Watching the first half of this game I was in disbelief that bowe didn't 1 reception and not 1 ball thrown his way... All he does is make plays and we're not going to give him a chance???? What is Solari doing and thinking??? Solari needs to go, his play calling is questionable and doesn't make any sense.. How about the fact that every game we get called for a stupid illegal shift. One of those negated a touchdown 2 weeks ago, whatever happened to ligning up on the line and hiking the ball.. Now we have to send two guys over to the left and then send someone in motion??? I dunno but seems a little too much. How about the first draw I've seen all year today.. Priests' and Larry's bread and butter when saunders was there.. Plain and simple this guy has to go.....
    Points taken but as for the Vermeil thing I haven't mentioned him once!!!!!

"How about the first draw I've seen all year today.. Priests' and Larry's bread and butter when saunders was there.. "

So why do you keep saying im contradicting myself??? Are you understanding what im writing or are you living up to your nickname "God of B.S." and just trying to start an arguement??

Point is that you say we should do more draws, because it was the "bread and butter" during that era, then complain about keeping another big part the offense from that era. Sorry for being so agrressive. Everything has been a bit intense around here this week.

My original post I stated that Bowe needed more touches he was non-existant in the first half and I was dumbfounded as to why. I've watched everygame this year and have questioned some of the play calling that Solari has called. You know what the problem is, it shouldnt be a game of chess if you think it is.

It has become a game of chess and if we try to avoid letting it be, then we will just become the Arizona Cardinals.

It's easy one team wants to score and the other team tries to stop them and vice versa its not a hard thing but the way the NFl has changed over the years they've made it complicated. Thats what was so great about high school football and pop-warner, football in its smiplist form, and like I said "opposing your will" and to say LJ isn't a coach, sure, I agree with that but that man has seen enough football to understand it, his father is a coach remember??

I just don't think that makes him an expert on an NFL coordinators job.

I just think with the talent and how young our players are we should keep it simple and I've seen them make mistakes when they start shifting. So why do it??

I have seen them make mistakes doing other things, but, somethings need to be done. They do it in an attempt to see what defenses are doing, before it gets done. I am not sure that Huard, nor Solari know what they are looking for, and if they don't, then parhaps they should not be doing it. I believe that Solari is needing any advantage that he can get, to understand why things are and aren't doing.

Geez..... And if you listened to the comments and understood the analogy maybe you would understand what he was talking about???

I know what he is trying to say, but the fact is that it most definitely isn't as simple as all that. Being an NFL offensive coordinator is extremely complicated.

BTW Herm is the coach now not vermeil and its not even close to being the same team FYI I dont wanna see any of Vermeils type of play involved with our team
    Except for the draw hunh? Well, you are getting a team without offense, just like you want. What's to complain about?

I have supported Priest the whole time, search my posts before you start doubting my faith. I wear a Priest jersey every home game. Screw LJ and his damn contract! I've wanted to see Priest on the field ever since he got hurt. I've tried to support LJ but he sux.
    I too ahve tried to support LJ. Seeing his attitude I dont really like him that much. Id like ot see Priest come back and play for us again.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Chief31 I want a team without offense huh?? Thats why I said to throw the ball to Bowe more and questioned why this guy didnt see 1 ball thrown his way once in the first half. Every team has a draw play....So you would rather see us with the offense that vermeil has?? Thats fine but look where that got us. Tons of accolades with nothing to show for it. I would rather have herm ball(ball control offense) with a hit you in the mouth D. Remember that Dallas game like 4 or 5 years ago. Our defense couldnt stop Drew Bledsoe!!!!! and it was a great game with high scoring, but you know what?? We lost!!!!!!!! I'm not from KC but I'm sure as hell am a fan and watch everygame and go to kcchiefs.com everyday and have been following them ever since I started to understand football. I will support them no matter what!!!! Believe me I live in Buffalo where the fans abandon ship every year and do nothing but talk trash when times are bad which is every year since like 98

Chief31 I want a team without offense huh?? Thats why I said to throw the ball to Bowe more and questioned why this guy didnt see 1 ball thrown his way once in the first half. Every team has a draw play....So you would rather see us with the offense that vermeil has?? Thats fine but look where that got us. Tons of accolades with nothing to show for it. I would rather have herm ball(ball control offense) with a hit you in the mouth D. Remember that Dallas game like 4 or 5 years ago. Our defense couldnt stop Drew Bledsoe!!!!! and it was a great game with high scoring, but you know what?? We lost!!!!!!!! I'm not from KC but I'm sure as hell am a fan and watch everygame and go to kcchiefs.com everyday and have been following them ever since I started to understand football. I will support them no matter what!!!! Believe me I live in Buffalo where the fans abandon ship every year and do nothing but talk trash when times are bad which is every year since like 98
    If you are from there and you are a Chiefs fan good for you!

I would like to have an oppressive defense, with a dominating offense.

That is what the Chiefs need to be.

I don't even want to be second in any offensive category (besides int's and fumbles lost), first in all!

I want our defense to smother the opponents offense and treat them like girlscouts trying to sell cookies, and kick them out of the stadium without buying the cr@p that they are selling!

That said thanks for being a Chiefs fan, but without an offense this team is boring and going downhill.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you are from there and you are a Chiefs fan good for you!

I would like to have an oppressive defense, with a dominating offense.

That is what the Chiefs need to be.

I don't even want to be second in any offensive category (besides int's and fumbles lost), first in all!

I want our defense to smother the opponents offense and treat them like girlscouts trying to sell cookies, and kick them out of the stadium without buying the cr@p that they are selling!

That said thanks for being a Chiefs fan, but without an offense this team is boring and going downhill.
    sad but true... a lot of us have seen it before.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

sad but true... a lot of us have seen it before.
    Yup!..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast