Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: give BOWE the damn ball!!!

Default give BOWE the damn ball!!!

Watching the first half of this game I was in disbelief that bowe didn't 1 reception and not 1 ball thrown his way... All he does is make plays and we're not going to give him a chance???? What is Solari doing and thinking??? Solari needs to go, his play calling is questionable and doesn't make any sense.. How about the fact that every game we get called for a stupid illegal shift. One of those negated a touchdown 2 weeks ago, whatever happened to ligning up on the line and hiking the ball.. Now we have to send two guys over to the left and then send someone in motion??? I dunno but seems a little too much. How about the first draw I've seen all year today.. Priests' and Larry's bread and butter when saunders was there.. Plain and simple this guy has to go.....

Nice post! watch the cussing please though on the forums.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Maybe he should write a book about it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

LOL, that was kind of what I was going for but I got accused of cursing??? Hmmm I didnt think that was such a bad work though espcially when the word that is implied in that guys quote is a little worse for the kiddies....

Once again we go away from what works and look what happens. Maybe someday herm edwards will wake up and smell the victory but then again maybe not. Kinda disappointed with our D as well today Jags held on the ball way too long

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    LOL, that was kind of what I was going for but I got accused of cursing??? Hmmm I didnt think that was such a bad work though espcially when the word that is implied in that guys quote is a little worse for the kiddies....
    It's alright, and you're right about the play calling, it sucked.

Dbowe should be given the ball EVERY down if need be.

Gonzo did a good job though.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Once again we go away from what works and look what happens. Maybe someday herm edwards will wake up and smell the victory but then again maybe not. Kinda disappointed with our D as well today Jags held on the ball way too long
    How do you not go for the first down on 4th and 2 when you're down by 3 scores and only 6 minutes left in the game?

That is basic coaching skills failed once again.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the defense giving up 3rd and 15 or 3rd and 8, those are the ones why the defense wasnt that good this week. hermmie complanied about them holding the ball to long, well its the defense cant stop them on those...... thats what was so irratating today.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    the defense giving up 3rd and 15 or 3rd and 8, those are the ones why the defense wasnt that good this week. hermmie complanied about them holding the ball to long, well its the defense cant stop them on those...... thats what was so irratating today.
    Thought Herm was supposed to be this defensive genius?

Forget it and get rid of the guy!

Gonzo did have an excellent game but why aren't we spreading the ball around?? Wheres bobby sippio?? Eddie Kennison was back today, only saw one ball thrown his way. I really dont think herm is the problem but he should put his foot down on some of the offensive plays they are dreadful!! I dont like this solari guy at all he needs to go!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast