Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How about the same old thread....START CROYLE!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default How about the same old thread....START CROYLE!

yea ,yea i know its a repeating theme but how many do we have to lose before it happens. maybe this next game. if we are going to get beat the the kid learn. ine thing for sure, it cant get any worse.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

If he is the future, let him prove it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Like i said in another thread I want to see Croyle and bowe and why not in a year that we are having so much trouble why not let the future of our team start getting insync with each other ? Also I say start using Sippio more as well I mean we know the guy can catch so let's see him gett eh chance on the field can you imagine in the next couple years the chiefs being known for passing the ball ? sounds crazy but i can see it happeneing ! Look over the game and when we passed we moved the ball you know sometimes you got to pass to set up the run. But anyways what do I know Go Chiefs ! But we got liek 4 more straight at home !

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    yea ,yea i know its a repeating theme but how many do we have to lose before it happens. maybe this next game. if we are going to get beat the the kid learn. ine thing for sure, it cant get any worse.
    Can't get any worse? We're 2-3. It could be a lot worse. Not even halfway through the season, and you're counting us out. Would we be singing the same tune if we had won today?

I was glad to see Croyle come in. I'm supporting Huard while he's our starter, but I will always be happy to see Croyle fet play time.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Yeah we are still in the hunt for a playoff spot believe it or not with this record...

At the end of the day Oakland will probably be in first place by half a game!

This division is becoming a bad joke in the NFL.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

This division really is the joke of the NFL. There's a good chance the division winner may be just 8-8. The Chargers may be getting back into their old form though, they're beating the crap out of the Donks. Really though, I'm not nearly as high and mighty about this season as I was before this game. The Jags exposed some MAJOR weaknesses on our team. We stink against the run. Teams have run the ball on us all year, but they never continued running, so it wasn't a big deal, it is now. Our running game is, obviously, awful. You can't win if you can't run the ball. Period. Granted, our schedule does lighten up, but I see 8-8 for us, at best, if we play like we did today for the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This division really is the joke of the NFL. There's a good chance the division winner may be just 8-8. The Chargers may be getting back into their old form though, they're beating the crap out of the Donks. Really though, I'm not nearly as high and mighty about this season as I was before this game. The Jags exposed some MAJOR weaknesses on our team. We stink against the run. Teams have run the ball on us all year, but they never continued running, so it wasn't a big deal, it is now. Our running game is, obviously, awful. You can't win if you can't run the ball. Period. Granted, our schedule does lighten up, but I see 8-8 for us, at best, if we play like we did today for the whole season.
    Things are gonna change, man. I can feel it.

Even a blockhead like Herm has to see this isn't working.

In his post game comments, he kept saying he didn't want to criticize any of the guys, because just like all of us he was on the sidelines watching.

He has to watch the tapes first.

It was pretty obvious to me that when you are down 3 scores and the other team has had a bunch of drives that takes time off of the clock, you go for it on 4th and 2 if there is only 6 minutes left.

Don't need to watch a tape to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Things are gonna change, man. I can feel it.

Even a blockhead like Herm has to see this isn't working.

In his post game comments, he kept saying he didn't want to criticize any of the guys, because just like all of us he was on the sidelines watching.

He has to watch the tapes first.

It was pretty obvious to me that when you are down 3 scores and the other team has had a bunch of drives that takes time off of the clock, you go for it on 4th and 2 if there is only 6 minutes left.

Don't need to watch a tape to figure that out.
    Wait a minute....

You said Herm and change in the same sentence. Sorry bud but that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Wait a minute....

You said Herm and change in the same sentence. Sorry bud but that is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
    Good call, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Good call, but a guy can dream, can't he?

Hell, that is all we have.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast