Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Bring in Croyle

Thumbs up Bring in Croyle

Hey guys, first time poster, life long fan!

I hope they finally start Croyle and bench Huard. Hurad has no mobilty what so ever. The pocket collapses and he gets sacked because he can't run. I think if they would have started Croyle in the third we could have won the game. The kid can throw! Plus he has the ability to scramble and keep a defense honest. With Huard the defense knows he won't scramble and they just close the pocket on him.

As for Johnson and his poor running. Some of the blame lies on the line, but at the same time he's trying to be too fancy and juke and jive, instead of powering up the field. It would help if Grisby was active. After seeing him on defense and HBO Training Camp, the guy can hit. It will be interesting to see what happens when Priest is active soon.

Dwayne Bowe. What else is there to say? The guy's the future of the WR.

And why did the Chiefs sign Kyle Turley again? The guy sucked and was always hurt and it's starting to go that way again. I guess when you're cheap and desperate?

Anyways thats my rants after this horrible week. Thanks for having me!

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    You are probably right. I get the dates confused. I mean this is 200+ years of Chiefster history we are dealing with here.

You are cutting him short there...we've already determined he has history in Ancient Greece, and I'm guessing he may have worked here at one point

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I believe if you hesitate a touch longer it becomes a statue of liberty play, am I correct on this?
    Sorry Bryon, but the Statue of Liberty play refers to the fake pass/run play (usually either a delayed sweep or end around). It is referred to as the Statue of Liberty because of the position at which the QB makes the handoff to the WR or RB...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    You are cutting him short there...we've already determined he has history in Ancient Greece, and I'm guessing he may have worked here at one point

Ahhh yes, those were the days.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516