Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring in Croyle

Thumbs up Bring in Croyle

Hey guys, first time poster, life long fan!

I hope they finally start Croyle and bench Huard. Hurad has no mobilty what so ever. The pocket collapses and he gets sacked because he can't run. I think if they would have started Croyle in the third we could have won the game. The kid can throw! Plus he has the ability to scramble and keep a defense honest. With Huard the defense knows he won't scramble and they just close the pocket on him.

As for Johnson and his poor running. Some of the blame lies on the line, but at the same time he's trying to be too fancy and juke and jive, instead of powering up the field. It would help if Grisby was active. After seeing him on defense and HBO Training Camp, the guy can hit. It will be interesting to see what happens when Priest is active soon.

Dwayne Bowe. What else is there to say? The guy's the future of the WR.

And why did the Chiefs sign Kyle Turley again? The guy sucked and was always hurt and it's starting to go that way again. I guess when you're cheap and desperate?

Anyways thats my rants after this horrible week. Thanks for having me!

Did this Jedi win a Super Bowl for the Chiefs??

Go Chiefs!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I stand by Huard til the bitter end.

As long as we win I don't care who is QB at this point.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Did this Jedi win a Super Bowl for the Chiefs??

Go Chiefs!
    I was your fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins room mate...

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    As long as we win I don't care who is QB at this point.
    So long as the defense keeps up the good work. But if that faulters, heads will begin to roll.

The bottom line is I believe the decision has been made to make Croyle the starter by a certain game, we just aren't in the know. Herm and Peterson have made it pretty clear the Croyle will start this year. Not to mention Huard just doesn't look like he can take too many more hits. Huard makes Trent Green look like Michael Vick when scrambling.

I say do it now instead of later in the season when Croyle will have to fight the elements. Huard is simply a stop gap measure and his future is clear that he will revert to a back-up. The front office has never hidden that.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    So long as the defense keeps up the good work. But if that faulters, heads will begin to roll.

The bottom line is I believe the decision has been made to make Croyle the starter by a certain game, we just aren't in the know. Herm and Peterson have made it pretty clear the Croyle will start this year. Not to mention Huard just doesn't look like he can take too many more hits. Huard makes Trent Green look like Michael Vick when scrambling.

I say do it now instead of later in the season when Croyle will have to fight the elements. Huard is simply a stop gap measure and his future is clear that he will revert to a back-up. The front office has never hidden that.
    I say do it never unless we are in last place and out of the playoff hunt! We should of picked up Culpeper. He would of been a good second string QB. Right now Huard is not doing a great job but is winning. Herm job is to build a winning team this year not 5 years from now in which I doubt he will even be here. He has aquaried many draft picks for next year and kept the Team competitive. We can trade down or just draft a lot of young studs. If there is one thing Herm has been good at is picking draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighurt27 View Post
    I stand by Huard til the bitter end.
    I am with you my friend. Good Job Huard.

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
    I say do it never unless we are in last place and out of the playoff hunt! We should of picked up Culpeper. He would of been a good second string QB. Right now Huard is not doing a great job but is winning. Herm job is to build a winning team this year not 5 years from now in which I doubt he will even be here. He has aquaried many draft picks for next year and kept the Team competitive. We can trade down or just draft a lot of young studs. If there is one thing Herm has been good at is picking draft picks.
    I hope HERM decides to draft some Offensive linemen!

Then we will be a complete team!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I hope HERM decides to draft some Offensive linemen!

Then we will be a complete team!
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

We gotta winner Johnny!

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
    I say do it never unless we are in last place and out of the playoff hunt! We should of picked up Culpeper.
    That's always worked well for the Chiefs in the past.

Let's see, instead of a LONG term solution, let's go after stop gap filling in the blanks. We did that enough and saw that it was not all that great. ie. Joe Montana, Trent Green, Rich Gannon, Elvis Grbac. For ONCE, lets get a good QB in the draft and develop him into a longterm franchise QB. Not this spin the wheel crap for the last 15-20 years.

We have that QB and he is close if they would just do it and get it over with. It WILL happen in the next couple of weeks. Just watch. It will probably kept quiet and it will be a game day decision right before play time so to throw off the defence.All the higher ups and even Herm has said that Croyle WILL start THIS season. If they do it, I would guess the home game against Green Bay.

I think the passing game would be 100% better with Croyle's arm. The kid can throw laser smooth and once he gets the first game jitters aside, he'll be a potent combo with Bowe, Gonzalez, Kennison, Webb and Parker. Toss in the Dynamic Duo of LJ and Priest. But above all else the O line is a sad sack of sh@t.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast