Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:

Default Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:

The person who gives this information is associated with the Chiefs, highly respected. He is a very responsible person, and would not pass along bogus information. :)

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...x#.T11WxSMBYfM. facebook

I put a space between the . and facebook, hoping the link wouldn't show as an invalid one. Below is the link without the space. It usually works even though it may say invalid.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...MBYfM.facebook

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    You think jones was a good pick up? Haha

I want you to compare Berry, Moaki, mccluster, succop and houston

How many of them are pro bowlers? Berry. 1 Guy. Why dont you compare those picks to Jamaal charles, Brandon flowers, Brandon carr and Dwayne Bowe

Matt what is it going to take? What is it going to take for you to see that we arent on the right track? What if we go 7-9 next year, what will you think then?
    You realize that Moeaki had better receiving stats than Tony G did in his rookie year, and was considered an excellent blocker?

Houston is a rookie that missed the offseason training camps because of the lockout. Tamba Hali didnt look all too good in his rookie year.

Give it some time. I know you hate Pioli, but I dont think anyone can pass judgement that he is horrible in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So by your logic Cassel was a Great pickup would you say that he went to a pro bowl. So he's a great pick up??????
    Waiting for My Man Orton's response to this one.

His arguments consist of nothing more than rattling off "Pro Bowlers" that we didn't draft but could have. If a guy doesn't come out and go to the Pro Bowl in his rookie year, well he must be a bust!

By the way, Houston rated as the 2nd best OLB in the league according to ProFootballFocus in the last 8 games of the season. He was an excellent 3rd round pick.
    Last edited by Ryfo18; 03-12-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Waiting for My Man Orton's response to this one.

His arguments consist of nothing more than rattling off "Pro Bowlers" that we didn't draft but could have. If a guy doesn't come out and go to the Pro Bowl in his rookie year, well he must be a bust!

By the way, Houston rated as the 2nd best OLB in the league according to ProFootballFocus in the last 8 games of the season. He was an excellent 3rd round pick.
    But they went to the pro bowl!!! They HAVE to be future HoFamers!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    But they went to the pro bowl!!! They HAVE to be future HoFamers!!! Lol
    Hes using my man ortons logic...you seem to agree with him....sarcasm is all you can come up with?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post

The reason we lost it last year is because we sucked the worst in a crummy division and even if we had won the division, it would have been another "out in the first round" situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Can't be argued
    Nope...unless someone pointed out that we lost to pit 13-9 with Palko and could have easily done what Denver did, but with Orton. Other than that...no...cant be argued
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Even the KC upper brass admitted to poor depth (in other words, poor choices) but for anyone else to say it, repeat it, or whatever, seems to be defamation.

Money does need to be spent. Other teams have done a shatty job of spending cash on big names that was there own POOR judgement. You can PAY the right people to fill the gaps and get to the top.

WE NEED:

QB competition
    Another very good RB
    OL HELP
    Another WR
    Defensive depth

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Berry,Moaki,Houston,Mccluster,Succop, are mediocre?
    Why you left out Hudson? why? whyyyyyy?
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Even the KC upper brass admitted to poor depth (in other words, poor choices) but for anyone else to say it, repeat it, or whatever, seems to be defamation.

Money does need to be spent. Other teams have done a shatty job of spending cash on big names that was there own POOR judgement. You can PAY the right people to fill the gaps and get to the top.

WE NEED:

QB competition
    Another very good RB
    OL HELP
    Another WR
    Defensive depth
    No one has a problem with people talking about team needs. Its that when people preface posts with hahaha...and then put their "constructive criticism" out there, it comes across as bashing. Or perhaps the fact that some people NEVER say anything good about these guys makes it seem like that person is "bashing the team" You look at our needs and we are no that far off considering we are 2 seasons removed from going 4-12. Rome was not built in a day, no matter how bad u want it to be. Name one other team in the NFL that has all their draft picks from the last three years on the team still.

And not spending a ton of $$ and rolling it over into this season is the main reason we have $60+ million available to spend. Its the reason we have a lot of our young talent locked up long term. Im glad they dont throw money at every FA available.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Haha you see what you get for not spending on FA and not wanting to upgrade your team? You get players that dont want to come here
    ^^See...people like this do not appear to be Chiefs fans to me. No matter how much they whine and complain.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast