Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:

Default Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:

The person who gives this information is associated with the Chiefs, highly respected. He is a very responsible person, and would not pass along bogus information. :)

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...x#.T11WxSMBYfM. facebook

I put a space between the . and facebook, hoping the link wouldn't show as an invalid one. Below is the link without the space. It usually works even though it may say invalid.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...MBYfM.facebook

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Nit necessarily. He may just have a reason for liking another team more. Better o-line, Larry Fitzgerald, warm weather. It doesn't mean he doesn't like the Chiefs. He's just looking for something we don't offer.
    The Cardinals are 14+ million over the cap. Unless they're going to make serious cuts or restructures there's no way they can afford Manning. I want a Mazerati but that doesn't mean I can afford one.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    The Cardinals are 14+ million over the cap. Unless they're going to make serious cuts or restructures there's no way they can afford Manning. I want a Mazerati but that doesn't mean I can afford one.
    Me, too! I have $12.37 saved toward one now, but I am accepting donations!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    if he doesnt like the chiefs then he has to have a reason. it could be management, players,staff, but he has a reason you just dont notblike anyone for no reason.
    That's true. The most likely thing I can think of is that we were not as willing to get Wayne and the rest the guys that are out there that are former Colts. It's being reported he wants at least Wayne with him. WR is not a weak point so maybe we said we would be more interested in upgrading the team then Wayne and that's when he said no. It could be many different things though.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Me, too! I have $12.37 saved toward one now, but I am accepting donations!
    I'll start saving now for my donation to you good sir.

U know some of his worst outings were against romeos defense....that may have an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Pretty much what Dbolan said, our drafts have been mediocre and we havnt been active in FA. I realize he came here a year after our 2-14 season but he inherited a ton of young talented players, tons to build off of and hasnt done much with it.
    The fail is strong with this one...

Pretty much what Dbolan said, our drafts have been mediocre and we havnt been active in FA. I realize he came here a year after our 2-14 season but he inherited a ton of young talented players, tons to build off of and hasnt done much with it.
    Berry,Moaki,Houston,Mccluster,Succop, are mediocre?

Steve Breaston didn't help the team. Jones didn't in 2010 when he almost got 1,000 yards?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

You think jones was a good pick up? Haha

I want you to compare Berry, Moaki, mccluster, succop and houston

How many of them are pro bowlers? Berry. 1 Guy. Why dont you compare those picks to Jamaal charles, Brandon flowers, Brandon carr and Dwayne Bowe

Matt what is it going to take? What is it going to take for you to see that we arent on the right track? What if we go 7-9 next year, what will you think then?
    The pro bowl is a popularity contest nothing more. So who cares how many of them are pro bowlers.

What is it going to take for you to see that we're building a team. It's not done in one year, two or even three but over time. If we go 10-6 or better what will you think then?

Its common knowledge that it takes lineman on both sides of the ball three years to get up to speed. Dorsey and Jackson have both started getting good during or after their 3rd season. We've got free agency starting tomorrow, a draft and we're getting back all four starting guys that were out injured.

It's all gotta be doom and gloom for you doesn't it. Yeah we won the division in 2010 but we didn't win a playoff game. Yeah we came within a field goal of winning the division crown again this year with 4 guys out to injury but we didn't. Good grief!

You think jones was a good pick up? Haha

I want you to compare Berry, Moaki, mccluster, succop and houston

How many of them are pro bowlers? Berry. 1 Guy. Why dont you compare those picks to Jamaal charles, Brandon flowers, Brandon carr and Dwayne Bowe

Matt what is it going to take? What is it going to take for you to see that we arent on the right track? What if we go 7-9 next year, what will you think then?

So by your logic Cassel was a Great pickup would you say that he went to a pro bowl. So he's a great pick up??????

Whats it going to take? It's going to take this team clearly going backwards. Last year was a step back. Yes. But why? A good part was due to injuries. Then you had a head coach who had his head up his rear and refused to get A horrible qb out of there. That coach is GONE those players who were lost are comeing back. There is no lockout to mess things up. Even with all that if we dont miss a field goal or Bowe doesn't drop a td pass against Oakland at arrowhead we are sitting on back to back AFC west titles. I don't see that as clearly going backwards. Compared to where we were that's miles ahead of where we were.

If you want to win the offseason that's fine. But that just doesn't work out to often. Philly won the offseason last year for years the Redskins did. They have as many superbowl rings in that time as the Chiefs do 0. No matter if you like it or not theres more then one way to build a team. And that's what we are doing. Building a TEAM not loading up on stars.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    The pro bowl is a popularity contest nothing more. So who cares how many of them are pro bowlers.

What is it going to take for you to see that we're building a team. It's not done in one year, two or even three but over time. If we go 10-6 or better what will you think then?

Its common knowledge that it takes lineman on both sides of the ball three years to get up to speed. Dorsey and Jackson have both started getting good during or after their 3rd season. We've got free agency starting tomorrow, a draft and we're getting back all four starting guys that were out injured.

It's all gotta be doom and gloom for you doesn't it. Yeah we won the division in 2010 but we didn't win a playoff game. Yeah we came within a field goal of winning the division crown again this year with 4 guys out to injury but we didn't. Good grief!

THIS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast