Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:

Default Manning refused to visit KC, Reliable source:

The person who gives this information is associated with the Chiefs, highly respected. He is a very responsible person, and would not pass along bogus information. :)

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...x#.T11WxSMBYfM. facebook

I put a space between the . and facebook, hoping the link wouldn't show as an invalid one. Below is the link without the space. It usually works even though it may say invalid.

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...MBYfM.facebook

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Fine by me. Hope he signs with Denver so Hali can give him a back adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Haha you see what you get for not spending on FA and not wanting to upgrade your team? You get players that dont want to come here

Haha you see what you get for not spending on FA and not wanting to upgrade your team? You get players that dont want to come here
    Yeah, this small market team will always stay small. But hey, we have Matt Cassel, right??? Lol

Yes Because it's working so well for Philly,Dallas,Washington teams who have spent and spent in the free agent market they have won so many superbowls right? Oh wait it's been teams like the Pittsburgh,Green Bay, NYG winning teams who spent time and built there teams. Useing the draft and a FEW key free agents. Not many big names.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Do you purposely try to look like a tool in every post you make? Lols
    Last edited by KCCF; 03-12-2012 at 03:11 AM.

No this team has been losing/not a contender for way too long and I am trying to snap everyone out of it. But most here seem to be paid by pioli
    Yeah pays us a ton!

Nah, we're just trying to be optimistic. The thing here is for months all you've done is piss and moan about pioli and his drafts and how bad we've been (although we have a division title and barely missed a second with 4 starters out). You've made far more enemies here based solely on the fact you're so negative. Every move is bad to you and honestly its annoying.

As Jim Rome says...

RACK it!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    Yeah pays us a ton!

Nah, we're just trying to be optimistic. The thing here is for months all you've done is piss and moan about pioli and his drafts and how bad we've been (although we have a division title and barely missed a second with 4 starters out). You've made far more enemies here based solely on the fact you're so negative. Every move is bad to you and honestly its annoying.
    Optimism is in line if you are a Packer fan, a Patriots fan or a Saints fan...

I think a Realist perspective is perfectly in line here.

The division title was won but it was no glamor show or pure domination that sealed the deal.

The reason we lost it last year is because we sucked the worst in a crummy division and even if we had won the division, it would have been another "out in the first round" situation.

Looks like the Titans are pushing REALLY hard for Manning to return to Tennessee!

Titans owner tells paper he wants to sign Manning - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast