Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tebow the free agent

Default Tebow the free agent

There a reports that if/when Manning signs with the broncos that Tebow will be released. Further reports state that the relationship is irreparable regardless of Manning signing or not.

Anyone think there is enough raw talent in the kid to be a viable addition here? He is one hell of a football player just needs some pro level position coaching.

mmmm

You no I wouldn't mind it at all. They guy WINS. I saw the Pittsburgh game in the playoffs and he LOOKED LIKE A QB For more then the 4th. I don't agree with Mr. Skip Bayless often but I do agree that the Donkeys ownership and coaching staff not being 100% hurt him a bit. If we were to bring him in give him time to get better not just throw him to the wolves then I think he could be a good QB in time.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Well, I don't like the idea getting Tebow, but he might not be a bad BACK-UP! If everyone insists on getting a QB who can't throw the ball (Manning!) we might as well have one who is mobile (NOT Manning!).

And if we don't fix our o-line, it might be a good idea to have a QB who can run for his life!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    There a reports that if/when Manning signs with the broncos that Tebow will be released. Further reports state that the relationship is irreparable regardless of Manning signing or not.

Anyone think there is enough raw talent in the kid to be a viable addition here? He is one hell of a football player just needs some pro level position coaching.
    I think the guy would make a great TE for the Chiefs. As a QB he may have "just won" last year but I don't see him repeating it for a second season as a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I think the guy would make a great TE for the Chiefs. As a QB he may have "just won" last year but I don't see him repeating it for a second season as a QB.
    I like that too---a tight end/full back. I'm sure he can block. Can he catch the ball out of the backfield?
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

in the steelers game he did a play action play to thomas all game it was the only throw he could make, it was like watching a madden game where the d never figures out the one play the offense repeats repeats repeats

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    in the steelers game he did a play action play to thomas all game it was the only throw he could make, it was like watching a madden game where the d never figures out the one play the offense repeats repeats repeats
    With a full off season and time to prep for playing them two times I would say it's safe to say that the Chiefs D won't be fooled by to many plays like that.

As for having hands that can catch the ball I've always been told that the QB has the best hands. After all teams that ran/run out of a shotgun the QB catches the ball every play so I'd hope he can catch the ball anywhere on the field.

I totally Agree. Fullback

Tebow could play linebacker. Dude is big and fast enough. So when we play the Donks line him up to rush the passer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast