Thread: New Kid

Post New Kid

Well, I used to constantly patrol ESPN and watch the AFC West blog and chat there but I have officially tired of the constant blogs on Denver Denver Denver. Might as well just gift them the Lombardi Trophy right now and save us the trouble of watching the season the way people are talking. Anyways, I was born and raised here in Northern Virginia and now I'm back after a few years out west for school. Been a Chiefs fan ever since I started playing Tecmo Super Bowl. I can't remember the last time I was this excited for an upcoming season, and we haven't even gotten to the draft yet. I'm hoping we take either Kuechly or DeCastro with our first pick. Not completely sold on Cassel being the one to take us to the promised land, but with the pieces we have in place, I'm thinking he might just have to not get in the way in order for us to get there. Any Chiefs fans here in the DC area of Northern VA that I can watch the games with since we are not able to afford TV in our apartment just yet?

Welcome aboard the Crowd! Always glad to make the acquaintance of a fellow Chiefs fan!

Hey, welcome to the ChiefsCrowd forum, Dawg! You sound like you will fit in here nicely. Look around and start posting.

you are the 2nd person here in the last few months to become a Chiefs fan through Tecmo Bowl. It must really be Chiefs friendly!

And find a good sports bar with lots of big screens and NFL Sunday Ticket. That's how I watch all the Chiefs and Bears games!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

WELCOME to ChiefsCrowd!

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Hey, welcome to the ChiefsCrowd forum, Dawg! You sound like you will fit in here nicely. Look around and start posting.

you are the 2nd person here in the last few months to become a Chiefs fan through Tecmo Bowl. It must really be Chiefs friendly!

And find a good sports bar with lots of big screens and NFL Sunday Ticket. That's how I watch all the Chiefs and Bears games!
    I am telling you Roy.... I used to aim for fifty Sacks a game with DT.

Seriously.

First time adding to a thread so hopefully I'm doing this right. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looking forward to being able to discuss my favorite team with some of the best (and most knowledgeable) fans in the NFL. As far as Tecmo Bowl goes, I wouldn't be a Chiefs fan without it. My family has 3 Packers fans (including my Dad), 2 49ers fans, and 1 Bears fan. Not quite sure what drew me away from the NFC (at age 6 I'm sure it wasn't intentional), but I've always been proud to be a Chiefs fan (even during those years when I could count our wins on one hand).

Well, we are glad to welcome all new comers. If you haven't already reviewed site rules regarding posting etiquette and forum decorum then below is a link in which to do so.

Read Before Posting - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Welcome to the ChiefsCrowd!!!! This is a great place to get away from all the Donkey talk!!

Howdy! welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to the Crowd underdawg. :)