Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Says Orton And Carr To Dallas

Default ESPN Says Orton And Carr To Dallas

Just watching NFL Live and they said Carr and Orton are going to Dallas pending KC not objecting and meeting the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    You really can't place any blame on any one person because you really don't know what is going on.
    There was no blame in that statement and never claimed I knew what was going on with this other than KNOWING what was reported, thus expressing my opinion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    If the Chiefs let Orton go and do NOT get some real competition for Cassel......Actually, it makes me cringe just thinking about that.
    How are the Chiefs supposed to stop him? Do you want to pay him Drew Brees money?

I can't understand why he would go to Dallas (or anywhere else) and be a backup, when he could start on probably a dozen other teams. If he stayed here he would probably beat out Cassel for the starting job.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    How are the Chiefs supposed to stop him? Do you want to pay him Drew Brees money?

I can't understand why he would go to Dallas (or anywhere else) and be a backup, when he could start on probably a dozen other teams. If he stayed here he would probably beat out Cassel for the starting job.
    Why would he be paid Brees money? And to answer your question, NO I would not. Besides, you think JJ in Dallas will give him that type of money especially since they are in cap trouble? Have no idea why you would even pose that question....

The Chiefs could keep him here and should. you are right about him probably beating out Cassell for the starting job, so it makes no sense to let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Why would he be paid Brees money? And to answer your question, NO I would not. Besides, you think JJ in Dallas will give him that type of money especially since they are in cap trouble? Have no idea why you would even pose that question....

The Chiefs could keep him here and should. you are right about him probably beating out Cassell for the starting job, so it makes no sense to let him go.
    I agree that there is no way he will get anything near Brees money. I was exaggerating to make the point that we can't force any free agent to sign with us ... even if we offer them the best contract. I would love to keep Orton. I don't know what more the Chiefs can do though. He sees this as Cassel's team. Which is why Dallas makes no sense at all for him. I still don't get it ...

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

NFL network just reported that Orton signed a three year contract with Dallas! Crum cakes!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsofa View Post
    NFL network just reported that Orton signed a three year contract with Dallas! Crum cakes!!!!!!!
    WHYYYYYYYY?

What are you thinking, Kyle?

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    WHYYYYYYYY?

What are you thinking, Kyle?
    He's thinking he wants to be on a big market team. Apparently he wants notoriety instead of rings. Oh well, his loss.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    He's thinking he wants to be on a big market team. Apparently he wants notoriety instead of rings. Oh well, his loss.
    Roger that! I hate the Cowboys anyways! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    "Like"

Maybe he really likes the food at their concession stands!

Don't worry you'll see Leinert in the building before long.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast