Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mystery team us?

Houston Texans...they are loaded with talent. Arian foster, andre johnson, good line, defense is right there too and hell face indy twice.

He isnt going to the nfc.

I really do not care where Payton goes, to be a Chief, if it happens, so be it. But until a Chief, who is he! Chiefs are all I am about!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Houston Texans...they are loaded with talent. Arian foster, andre johnson, good line, defense is right there too and hell face indy twice.
    Gary Kubiak said he will not tailor their offense to Manning and they are not interested in his services.

Honestly, I think Arizona is the best fit. they have Fitz, and it helps them get outta that sh!tty Kolb deal.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't see how we could possibly be a "mystery team." Crennel nearly violated tampering laws by telling the press we would be interested in "a player of his caliber," before he was released, and we were the only team (as far as I know) to go to him and offer him a contract. Plus, I've heard rumors that Pioli and Hunt will fly down to Arizona and try to catch up with him before he even goes home to Miami. Anyone who would describe the Chiefs as a 'mystery team" really isn't paying attention.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I really dont see Houston signing him.

I might have read the article had it been written by anyone other than the Bleacher Report.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I might have read the article had it been written by anyone other than the Bleacher Report.

It wasn't written off the bleacher report. IT was tweeted by jim trotter.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I don't see how we could possibly be a "mystery team." Crennel nearly violated tampering laws by telling the press we would be interested in "a player of his caliber," before he was released, and we were the only team (as far as I know) to go to him and offer him a contract. Plus, I've heard rumors that Pioli and Hunt will fly down to Arizona and try to catch up with him before he even goes home to Miami. Anyone who would describe the Chiefs as a 'mystery team" really isn't paying attention.
    Yup you got me figured out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast