Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If the Chiefs get Eric Winston

Default If the Chiefs get Eric Winston

What should they do with there early draft picks. What spots should they Focus on should they trade to get more picks later on. What would you like to see if they get the RT spot taken care of
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    Do you guys not understand Poe is ONLY a workout horse. Read any review, watch any film that isn't from the combine. He's an UNDERACHIEVER. Period. He had 1 sack all of last season and had 21 tackles. And playing @ memhpis? The teams they face are awful. Stay the F away from Poe. He's garbage.
    (the repost was of fixing "sad[what i had before] to sack[what i have now])

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    If we can land winston i will deem this our first successful off season, and most importantly i will be satisfied
    Who cares what satisfies you, go to Dallas, Orton will be missed you we can do without. KCChris is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    It was a joke. Glad to see you have a sense of humor
    I do have a sense of humour... you just annoy me... and others. You whine like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    I'm thinking Either DeCastro at 11 or trade back and Nab Poe or Cordy Glenn..

Glenn is an interesting prospect because he has played OG, but has the size of a tackle and is being projected as an OT. It would be nice to have the option in case we get into problems with our OT's like we have. Plus having Asamoah (who is also a beast) and Glenn flanking either side of Hudson would be hard to penetrate
    Please oh please draft DeCastro! I've been on his bandwagon for quite some time. Albert, DeCastro, Hudson, Asamoah and Winston...now THAT is a line!! Where do you want to go...oh the end zone? Coming right up. Then put Hillis and possibly Tolbert in the backfield at the same time. Who could stop that? Seriously.

Center. I know we have Hudson, but he very well could play Guard. Drafting another center gives us back up at Center and Guard, something we really need.

I don't know who is out there, but I wouldn't mind an upgrade over Belcher. He is pretty inconsistent and teams were running at him trying to stay away from DJ. He is a liability in passing situations.

the latest mock drafts have us taking;
    tannehill
    decastro
    richardson
    reiff
    in other words ??????????
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Tolbert would be a nice luxury signing. But adding him would give us Charles, Hillis, Tolbert, McCluster, Jones and Battle.

Far from a position that should be filled by creating a huge hole at RDE.
    We wont have Jones or Battle. Hillis will be a FB, we will still need anther RB (im not advocating trading to get Richardson,but if hes there...) Tolbert is still coming to town today
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I think Richardson is out, which I'm fine with. Just too high to draft a running back. I love Decastro, Reiff and Martin. If we pick up Winston in free agency that eliminates two of them. If we don't take Decastro I would like to see us trade back to the end of the first round and get Konz from Wisconsin. Then Hudson could start at guard and we would get a decent return from trading out of 11

It all depends on what we do in FA. If we bolster the line enough then why not take a shot at a QB?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I think the fact that we didn't go after Nicks or Grubbs at all signals that they are either:

1.) planning on keeping Lilja there for another season and drafting a guy in rounds 2-5 like we did with Asamoah and Hudson to take over after next year.

or

2.) Planning on addressing the need in rounds 1-2 to replace Lilja

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast