RT-Eric Winston: Absolutely helps upgrade the KC starting 22 and should be signed tomorrow.

QB-Matt Flynn: The Chiefs need to bring in QB competition for Cassel and right now it's either Flynn or Quinn. I prefer Flynn

OG-Ben Grubbs: 28yo 1st rd pick in 2007... need I say more?

S-LaRon Landry: 26yo and would provide a devastating safety combo with Berry for a long time to come (if healthy) could probably be signed on the cheap because of history.

OT-Marcus McNeil: Should be an option for KC if the Winston deal falls through. Although a McNeil signing would leave the Chiefs with a decision of who to move to the right side between he and Albert.

S-Reggie Nelson: Another good safety

NT-Aubrayo Franklin: Not my first choice but the pickings are slim and we need SOMEONE to play NT.

DE-Louis Castillo: I'm advocating this signing ONLY if the Chiefs have intentions on trading Dorsey (which is something I've been advocating for a couple years now.)

WR-Ted Ginn: Former top 10 pick could provide some depth for the receiving corp and also a little competition. Would also give the Chiefs another guy in the return game.

If I'm Pioli (which I obviously am not or this team would be a championship contender already) my first priorities now that the first 48hrs of free agency are over would be Winston and Grubbs. Give me those two guys to put with Albert, Asomoah, and Hudson... it shouldn't matter how immobile or incompetent the QB is... he should have plenty of time to throw. After that, any signing should be about depth. Perhaps a Landry signing would upgrade the secondary, but I think you're probably going to sign him as a guy to come in and compete for a starting spot.

Franklin... eh. He's not Soliai... so who cares? Franklin isn't a clear upgrade over Powe and he would just be depth anyway. I think the Chiefs need to do what they can to shore up the offense during free agency and concentrate on defense during the draft.

Fill the holes on offense, take an ILB at #11, trade back into the first to grab Poe and draft for depth the rest of the rounds and then let's go to war.