Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Both teams are coming into this game banged up and missing key personnel, but the Chiefs are at home and the defense seems to be back on track. :hammer:


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Both teams are coming into this game banged up and missing key personnel, but the Chiefs are at home and the defense seems to be back on track. :hammer:
    Exactly, C'mon Herm get the troops ready to :hammer: the Seahawks, We can Do This!!

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Seahawks!!

    8-) :pint:

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    I can't wait to see how this plays out.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    35 to 28, It played out "A CHIEF'S WIN!"

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    35 to 28, It played out "A CHIEF'S WIN!"

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:
    Shouldn't have been that close but it's a "W".


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    35 to 28, It played out "A CHIEF'S WIN!"

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:
    Shouldn't have been that close but it's a "W".
    You channeling me or something? Geez. My exact thoughts.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    35 to 28, It played out "A CHIEF'S WIN!"

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:
    Shouldn't have been that close but it's a "W".
    You channeling me or something? Geez. My exact thoughts.
    Experience should have taught you by now that we share the same brain.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    I drink too much Dr. Pepper. Look at my post....
    The Pediwons sharing the same brain! I just felt a disturbance in the Force, thousands of brain cells screaming! (grin) just coukln't resist.

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:

    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I drink too much Dr. Pepper. Look at my post....
    The Pediwons sharing the same brain! I just felt a disturbance in the Force, thousands of brain cells screaming! (grin) just coukln't resist.

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:
    Are you sure the desturbance you felt wasn't an inlarged prostate???


  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:

    Are you sure the desturbance you felt wasn't an inlarged prostate???
    Possibly his last bowl of Chili?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •