Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Both teams are coming into this game banged up and missing key personnel, but the Chiefs are at home and the defense seems to be back on track. :hammer:


  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

    Are you sure the desturbance you felt wasn't an inlarged prostate???
    Possibly his last bowl of Chili?


    Oh man! Quick someone alert the EPA!


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

    Are you sure the desturbance you felt wasn't an inlarged prostate???
    Possibly his last bowl of Chili?
    Hee, Hee, two Jedi knights, and that's the best you guys could come up with, Hee Hee, the Force is in trouble, and I hope that carries over to the Rams, and the Chief's with their light sabers whacks them good. Please issue the Chief's genuine light sabers, not balloons (grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

    Are you sure the desturbance you felt wasn't an inlarged prostate???
    Possibly his last bowl of Chili?
    Hee, Hee, two Jedi knights, and that's the best you guys could come up with, Hee Hee, the Force is in trouble, and I hope that carries over to the Rams, and the Chief's with their light sabers whacks them good. Please issue the Chief's genuine light sabers, not balloons (grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:
    ...Thought about a Rich Scanlon reference here, but I'm gonna leave it alone. :hammer:


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

    Are you sure the desturbance you felt wasn't an inlarged prostate???
    Possibly his last bowl of Chili?
    Hee, Hee, two Jedi knights, and that's the best you guys could come up with, Hee Hee, the Force is in trouble, and I hope that carries over to the Rams, and the Chief's with their light sabers whacks them good. Please issue the Chief's genuine light sabers, not balloons (grin)

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:
    ...Thought about a Rich Scanlon reference here, but I'm gonna leave it alone. :hammer:
    Uh Oh, better watch out Barf Tator, Jedi Chiefster is
    showing signs of Jedi Intelligence here, I would leave it alone too.

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:


    Uh Oh, better watch out Barf Tator, Jedi Chiefster is
    showing signs of Jedi Intelligence here, I would leave it alone too.

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    The Evil Ram Emperor is showing signs of fear, The Chief Force (practicing with balloon light sabers) with Jedi Huard at the helm, might just wreck his Ram BattleStar,
    Go Jedi Huard, the Force be with You.

    GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:

  8. #17
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    OK, this is getting kinda old don't ya think?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    OK, this is getting kinda old don't ya think?

    Well old is something K-dude understands.








    j/k


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru quote:OK, this is getting kinda old don't ya think?

    You are probably right, just playing off situations that seem amusing, and having fun with it, so that being said, although I didn't start the Star Wars stuff, it is all packed neatly in my little box, and shoved under the bed, where all such nonsense get put sooner or later. What I hope we can agree on is GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

    8-) :pint:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •