Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Sign Brady Quinn

Default Chiefs Sign Brady Quinn

Big day for us ANTHER pick up.I like the upside of what he can do.

Kansas City Chiefs ‏ @kcchiefs Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Chiefs have agreed to terms with QB Brady Quinn - more details soon on http://kcchiefs.com #chiefs
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    A lot of "glass half-full" going on in here......

You guys realize Quinn won't even play a snap right? And god help us if he does......
    He won't? I did not know that. How do you know. Please tell us why he wont, and why it would be a bad thing if he does. Tell us, specifically, why he would make such a bad quarterback.

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    He won't? I did not know that. How do you know. Please tell us why he wont, and why it would be a bad thing if he does. Tell us, specifically, why he would make such a bad quarterback.

You honestly think he'll beat out Cassel or even Stanzi? Pioli brought him as "competition"? Yeah sure, more like just looking for "a guy" to hold a clip board on the cheap.

Do I really need to go over why I think he's bad? 50% completion, QBR of barely over 60 for his career, more picks than TDs, and a whole lot of injuries. He's Brody Croyle with a different name.
    Last edited by Three7s; 03-18-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You honestly think he'll beat out Cassel or even Stanzi? Pioli brought him as "competition"? Yeah sure, more like just looking for "a guy" to hold a clip board on the cheap.

Do I really need to go over why I think he's bad? 50% completion, QBR of barely over 60 for his career, more picks than TDs, and a whole lot of injuries. He's Brody Croyle with a different name.
    Matt Cassel threw more TD and less INTs than tom Brady in his first three seasons. Dosent mean hes great. A different environment may prove beneficial to Quinn. Its not like hes been in the NFL that long. I think he could do alright.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

At ND he was 29-17. That's a horrible record. Here's my problem(I ask Catholics to set aside preconceived notions here) with Quinn: He failed at Notre Dame and they blamed the coaches instead of Quinn. He failed at Cleveland and they blamed the coach(Crennel) instead of Quinn. He failed at Denver and now too many people want to blame the coaches. He is a rotten QB and while he had a winning record at ND, not even close to a top 25 team. Now let the excuses start. I find it funny how the same guys trashing a very WINNING Matt Cassel are up in arms defending the LOSING Brady Quinn. Methinks I smell a Catholic bias.

This is only to have an upgrade should an injury occur to Cassel and it is exactly that an upgrade over Palko...if he ever had to step in he could be okay with weapons that he will have in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    At ND he was 29-17. That's a horrible record. Here's my problem(I ask Catholics to set aside preconceived notions here) with Quinn: He failed at Notre Dame and they blamed the coaches instead of Quinn. He failed at Cleveland and they blamed the coach(Crennel) instead of Quinn. He failed at Denver and now too many people want to blame the coaches. He is a rotten QB and while he had a winning record at ND, not even close to a top 25 team. Now let the excuses start. I find it funny how the same guys trashing a very WINNING Matt Cassel are up in arms defending the LOSING Brady Quinn. Methinks I smell a Catholic bias.
    I dont go to church. I just hope he does alright. I want Cassel to have legit competition. I like Cassel but Im looking for any chance to improve the QB. If that is Cassel then awesome. if someone outperforms him...so be it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

i dont think Quinn will, but like Sick Dog said, better than Palko.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    For once, we see eye to eye!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton;257301[/INDENT
    ]a Winning matt cassel? He doesntn even have above .500 record as a starter in KC
    Amazing. I think everyone and their mother knows how u feel about matt cassel is that all u have to bring....we are only good because of herms talent....and the pioli is a bum....what are u gonna do when we are in the afc championship with matt cassel will u shut the eff up.....

No one on these boards has ever seen brady quinn even throw a ball his record in cleveland is null and void. Their skill at the skill positions were weak weak weak. Never got a shot in denver because of tenow. Its amamzing how quick people are to judge without knowing a damn thing its a shame.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast