Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Scott Pioli

Default Thank you Scott Pioli

Every free agent we have picked up so far may not end up being a home run but he has made great strides in improving this team the past few days. He gets a lot of **** on here for what we see as bad moves, but you have to give him props. Couple a solid draft with what has been done and we will own the west again.

I like every signing he has made so far. He didn't panic and overspend for a big name, and all of these guys should make us better. Now, let's fill some of the remaining holes in the draft and go win the AFC West!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

It's like I said in a post before when someone was bashing the job Piolis doing. When Building a house you don't start with a big screen tv you start building the base of the house witch we did. Today we went for a big screen. And I must say it's a darn nice one GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    It's like I said in a post before when someone was bashing the job Piolis doing. When Building a house you don't start with a big screen tv you start building the base of the house witch we did. Today we went for a big screen. And I must say it's a darn nice one GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HD 1080p!!

The QB is the freaking foundation iirc? BRADY QUINN WOOOOO!

/facepalm

I hate to be harsh, but come on. Pioli has done NOTHING special. The only thing I can acknowledge him for is the fact that he's admitted that our QB sucks by "trying" to go after Peyton Manning. Sadly, he gets Quinn instead. If the Chiefs crash and burn again, he's out.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    I am pioli's biggest critic but this has been a good offseason, its just sad that it took him 4 seasons in to do so. I still think letting orton go was a big mistake. If you dont want orton fine then get someone in there who is capable. Orton came in here with no practice time and had a better rating, record and YPG than cassel did. JUst imagine what we could do with a good QB

REP for being true to your word on if we signed Winston
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

/facepalm

I hate to be harsh, but come on. Pioli has done NOTHING special. The only thing I can acknowledge him for is the fact that he's admitted that our QB sucks by "trying" to go after Peyton Manning. Sadly, he gets Quinn instead. If the Chiefs crash and burn again, he's out.
    Just think how much he's improved the team since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

/facepalm

Pioli went out and got the best player on the market in the biggest spot of need for this team. I would call that special. We were not the only team that had intrest in him we got him in KC and didn't let him leave. Quinn could be good he hasn't done much yet in the NFL but he's never been on a good team before. He now has his shot. It could pay off there is a upside. Manning didn't want to play in Kc for whatever the reason. He didn't just stand pat he went out and found anther arm.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The Chiefs have filled most of their biggest holes this offseason, and the draft is yet to come.

Winston is the top player available, at our position of greatest need.

We got a backup QB with a whole lot of upside.

We added a quality TE for depth.

We replaced a great CB with a quality starter.

We locked up one of the best WRs in The NFL.

This has been a great offseason so far.

Im ok with what pioli has done in free agency the last few days.I agree Quinn has been on a terrible team.Give him a chance.Don't foreget about Stanzi,He didnt even get the playbook until real late,because of the lockout.I think Stanzi ,could be the real deal.He is the only qb in Iowa history,to every beat joe paul.three straight yrs.watch some of his video's.He is a good passer.nice touch.I like the kid myself.Kinda reminds me of tom Brady,tall skinny kid with a great arm.We will see.This really should be cassels very last yr.If he doesnt do anything this yr.with an upgraded line,and all the weapons he has.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast