Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Scott Pioli

Default Thank you Scott Pioli

Every free agent we have picked up so far may not end up being a home run but he has made great strides in improving this team the past few days. He gets a lot of **** on here for what we see as bad moves, but you have to give him props. Couple a solid draft with what has been done and we will own the west again.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Unless flynn wants ****loads of money i dont see the harm in signing him. Pioli said he wanted qb competition for cassel, flynn would be the perfect suitor and is the best available QB at the moment. I guess this rules out signing hasselbeck : (
    Flynn most likely wants to play with the coach he knows with the Dolphins That's where I see him going. And Flynn hasn't proved alot in the NFL either
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

brady quinn plus daboll plus crennel, give it time if nit stanzi will be our number two quinn three

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    ... Flynn hasn't proved alot in the NFL either
    Oh, but he had that one game were he was really good, with the best team in the NFL around him. Remember, that one game? Just like that time when Kyle Orton beat that one team that had the best record in the NFL. They are both way better than Matt Cassel, because of that one game they had. Remember that one really good game? What more proof do you need?
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Well, y'know.....

I have to tip my hat to Pioli. Eric Winston, Peyton Hillis, Brady Quinn....

WOW!!!

Pioli has restored my faith in him. And I don't mind saying that faith had been leaking worse than the Titanic.

If Berry, Moeaki and Charles can come back at 100% I think we have a team that is finally going to win a playoff game!!!!

And we still have the draft!!!!

I'm starting to think Pioli knows what he is doing and really does have a plan....

A plan that could make make the Chiefs THE dominant force in the AFC for many years to come!!!!

Being a Chiefs fan that lives in New England, I HATE the Splats, but it surely would be fun to replace them as the year in/year out favorite to go to the Super Bowl.

Perhaps the best part is that he has done it without "busting the budget". We're still going to have cap room to sign the guys that turn into stars.

I hated losing Carr, but the money he got was crazy.

Pioli seems to be building a young team where all the players are good but none are irreplaceable.

And in this modern age of $50 million contracts and Salary caps that is how you build a dynasty.

From my rose-tinted glasses, Scott Pioli is starting to look like the guy that could make being a Chiefs fan as much fun as it was back in the late '60s and early '70s.

Pick up some defensive players maybe a d-lineman and a linebacker in the draft and the Chiefs will be sitting pretty good!

Though he has played on a better team, he has proven a lot more than brady quinn
    Based on what 1 game with the best offense in the NFL? It's easy for a QB to look good under those conditions.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Unless flynn wants ****loads of money i dont see the harm in signing him. Pioli said he wanted qb competition for cassel, flynn would be the perfect suitor and is the best available QB at the moment. I guess this rules out signing hasselbeck : (
    He signed for 10 mil per year just about for one solid game as a backup on a quarterback development team. Seattle knows the history of signing Green Bay backups yet signed him anyhow.

As per Mr Pioli, thank you for the work thus far in the off-season. More please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12