Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scott Pioli...a genius!

Hybrid View

Default Scott Pioli...a genius!

Now conspirancy theorists think about it. The chiefs were the first to offer a contract to manning knowing full well we were gonna go after quinn and how much elway dislikes tebow. Does anyone know what was offered, that contract may be why manning wants more money now and in doing so tied the hands of our hated rival while we became better and they, the donkeys, were forced to wait for manning who in turn may go to san francisco.....oh and signed a stud cb from oakland.....and may still get tolbert. Yeah pioli sucks.

And pioli knew manning would never play for the new england connection.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Now conspirancy theorists think about it. The chiefs were the first to offer a contract to manning knowing full well we were gonna go after quinn and how much elway dislikes tebow. Does anyone know what was offered, that contract may be why manning wants more money now and in doing so tied the hands of our hated rival while we became better and they, the donkeys, were forced to wait for manning who in turn may go to san francisco.....oh and signed a stud cb from oakland.....and may still get tolbert. Yeah pioli sucks.
    The rumor I heard was $34 mil. Which is peanuts compared to the $90 mil that Denver supposedly offered, and heaven only knows what the Titans offered.

Far as I'm concerned, the front office of the broncos got served. And they deserved it, too. If Manning signs with someone else, and Tebow leaves...Denver is going to be in doo-doo. If Manning signs with Denver, but goes down with an injury at the hands of the Chiefs or Raiders D, Denver will be in REALLY deep doo-doo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    The rumor I heard was $34 mil. Which is peanuts compared to the $90 mil that Denver supposedly offered, and heaven only knows what the Titans offered.

Far as I'm concerned, the front office of the broncos got served. And they deserved it, too. If Manning signs with someone else, and Tebow leaves...Denver is going to be in doo-doo. If Manning signs with Denver, but goes down with an injury at the hands of the Chiefs or Raiders D, Denver will be in REALLY deep doo-doo.
    34 for one, two......how many yrs. Doesnt matter we gave him a contract wuthout even knowing if he cam throw...at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Tolbert just signed with the Panthers, but I agree Pioli has done a good on the FA. I wish he could have gotten Orton or Flynn though.

we should sign Tebow it would give some competition at quarterback for the first time in a long time. Wouldn't it be odd if manning re injured his neck in preseason play.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefsFanTilDeath83 View Post
    we should sign Tebow it would give some competition at quarterback for the first time in a long time. Wouldn't it be odd if manning re injured his neck in preseason play.
    I actually thought to myself about wanting Tebow, I think his style of play would annoy me too much though (Dont get me wrong I really like Tim as a person, but his play annoys me as I said). Don't know he well it would go down with most fans though lol.

If Peyton were to be injured soon It would be great for us (and it'd be great laughing at those Donkeys), I'd still feel bad because I DO like him (Not as much respect for him any more).

Oh and Welcome to the ChiefsCrowd!!!!

All of the disaccord towards Manning for not signing with the Chiefs....While I wish he would have signed with the Chiefs instead of the Broncos, I don;t see why all of the sudden folks bash him as a PERSON.

Afterall, we did have a GREAT TE that WANTED OUT because he did not want to be on a LOSER team and WANTED to WIN yet he still gets love...Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    All of the disaccord towards Manning for not signing with the Chiefs....While I wish he would have signed with the Chiefs instead of the Broncos, I don;t see why all of the sudden folks bash him as a PERSON.

Afterall, we did have a GREAT TE that WANTED OUT because he did not want to be on a LOSER team and WANTED to WIN yet he still gets love...Sheesh!

nothing worse than a scorned lover!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    nothing worse than a scorned lover!!!
    Haha! Very true!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast