Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Peyton picks Donkeys

Default Peyton picks Donkeys

Barring snag, Peyton Manning picks Denver Broncos, sources say - ESPN

Of all the teams which could have signed him..

BRING IT

Now we can make him pay for not even granting us a visit. Peyton meet mr Hali Johson houston
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    BRING IT

Now we can make him pay for not even granting us a visit. Peyton meet mr Hali Johson houston
    Like I said before...be careful with how much SMACK you talk...Manning has picked apart many of talented defenses in his time and while there may be some questions about his neck, etc I would tend to think that his mind is in tact, which is a very high strength of his.

I don't like it makes them more dangerous than with Tebow...but hey although the offense will be better with him he does not have too many weapons...I am surprised he went there than with some other teams that had more talent that wanted him??

I welcome him to the AFC West. We can use this to our advantage, I would definately draft defense in the first round, say, Best available ILB Luke Kuechly or NT,Dontari Poe, I would not complain if they picked up a CB, Dre Kirkpatric.

The reason I say, we can use this to our advantage is that we are far better prepared to defend against Manning then the other AFC West teams are. This may pan out for the Broncos but I just don't see it. Manning was wanting far more money then I think he is worth, even if he was perfectly healthy and was not coming off of neck surgery.

This will finacially strap the Dockies for years, even if he is able to start every game.

Hali, DJ, and Houston got his number.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Like I said before...be careful with how much SMACK you talk...Manning has picked apart many of talented defenses in his time and while there may be some questions about his neck, etc I would tend to think that his mind is in tact, which is a very high strength of his.
    Are you sure he choose the Broncos as the team to go to! I am sure it is old horse faces doing that got him there so he is still screwing us.

This could be a real tough year for anyone not named the Broncos in the AFC West. Hopefully the Chiefs running game is strong enough to bring victories.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Congrats to them, hope they get what they think they are. I'd be concerned if I were them and went all in for a supposed five year contract, take a look at the colts and see what happens when he leaves. No #2 qb has ever been successful behind him and now they will loose the three qbs they carried last year.

Dumbasses

Exactly, the colts paid him way to much, they put too much in one person, they had no money to give him a decent OLine, not much run game and no defense, you can only overpay a player so long till it wrecks the whole team, no one player is worth a tenth of the salary cap.

But good for Manning, he will get paid and I wish him well. I want to beat him fair and square.

more than the 2 games we play them now
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    I don't like it makes them more dangerous than with Tebow...but hey although the offense will be better with him he does not have too many weapons...I am surprised he went there than with some other teams that had more talent that wanted him??

I think the Chiefs defense is better set for a pocket passer then say a scrambler. Obviously Manning is a better passer then Tebowe is, but Tebowe will get better and Manning will go down hill from here.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    The contract is getting finalized. I wonder what the numbers will be and what his cold weather, outdoor stats are. I had done something of a search and came up with little. Yes, it is going to mean that much more seeing him get whomped this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Who cares!? Its smack time! He disrespected this Organization by not even visiting for at least face value. Made Clark Hunt look like a chump. Plus, joining our bitter rival? Oh, its on now!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast