Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow to KC

Default Tebow to KC

Why not pick him up as a 3rb QB and use him as a situational Running Back?

He is tough as nails and has good locker room presence along with being a duel threat (possible a triple threat)!

Plus he will have a grudge towards the Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    I get what you are saying and understand...I was yanking your chain a little as well!

However, the guy is a "football" player. I would at least put some type of offer out there, if even to visit just to see if he would be willing to accept a role(s) other than QB.
    See personally, I would rather has Stanzi. In pre-season he made some really good throws. He needs to mature a little and have the speed of game slow down for him a little and he could develop into a decent Qb. Then again, he may not but to me it is worth keeping him on at the 3rd QB and finding out.

We will see after camp starts how much he improved after last year.

I'd put a gun in my mouth and make sure you were all standing behind me. He is a great dude, but I don't want to watch that garbage football on Sundays.

I like Tebow as a person, but fear that he would be a huge distraction on and off the field. JMHO

Would be sweet to pick Tebow up then when we play Denver we can unleash his HOLY RUNNING WRATH on John Elways horse mouth jackA@#. Bet the donkeys modeled there mascot after Elways smile

I would lean towards No but I wouldn't dismiss it either. Tebow took them to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year. It's not like he didn't do any good. And now that Denvers running him out of town even after takeing them from 1-4 to the playoffs you no that he's going to have a little extra when playing against them. I do my homework on it but I don't think it's going to happen
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would lean towards No but I wouldn't dismiss it either. Tebow took them to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year. It's not like he didn't do any good. And now that Denvers running him out of town even after takeing them from 1-4 to the playoffs you no that he's going to have a little extra when playing against them. I do my homework on it but I don't think it's going to happen
    Tebow and company beat a team that we lost to 13-9 with Cassel, Charles, Berry and Moeaki out and Palko playing QB. I really believe that we beat the Steelers with those 4 in the game. Because of that Tebow is no more special than a decent QB which makes me say pass.

As many NFL players and analysts have said, the entire offense has to be restructured for an option spread. The team that gets him will need at least 2 big, blocking TE and a smaller, faster offensive line. It takes a dedication to the option that most teams are loathe to spend on. I wish Tebow well. I don't and haven't hated Tebow. I like his moxy. But we don't have the pieces in place to support his style and we have now spent major money to support our drop-back QB game. Now if we could get RGIII, yeah, I'd take him as fast as Pioli could write the check. He can run, but more important, the kid can drop back in the pocket and knock a flea off the knee of Bowe at 60 yards. Something Tebow can't do.
    Last edited by azchiefsfan; 03-20-2012 at 04:24 PM.

I'd say no. Let's not turn our QB situation into a situation like Denver had. Stanzi is an pretty much an unknown, and Quinn has little history - let's see what those guys can do this year.

Tebow's best fit is probably in Jacksonville, where's he's got an opportunity to start.

He would bring real good competition at QB. Quinn Would Really step up his game and in turn so would Cassel.
    Can't stand Broncos fans

No! I will divorce the Chiefs if they pick up Tebow.

Last edited by Coach; 03-20-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast