Thread: Arrowhead seating question for someone in the upper level

Default Arrowhead seating question for someone in the upper level

How many rows are in the 300 sections? Specifically does anyone know what the top row number is for 301? Ive had feild level 114 seats but I want to get closer to the 50, tryna work something out with the ticket office. Appreciate any help yall can give.

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    How many rows are in the 300 sections? Specifically does anyone know what the top row number is for 301? Ive had feild level 114 seats but I want to get closer to the 50, tryna work something out with the ticket office. Appreciate any help yall can give.
    Iam in sec 114 row 5 myself. I use to be in the 300 sec a few years ago. there is around 40 rows.It was nice up there. But I love being close to the players it alot of fun.

I had 50 yd line, 6th row tickets for quite some time. Had some endzone, too. But then my girlfriend's family had season ticket upper level 300s 2nd row that lined up with around the 40 yd line and I love them. Gives you a view similar to the tv.
    Didnt answer your question, but if you are debating how high you might not want to go, ill put my 2 cents in for upper level:)

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    I had 50 yd line, 6th row tickets for quite some time. Had some endzone, too. But then my girlfriend's family had season ticket upper level 300s 2nd row that lined up with around the 40 yd line and I love them. Gives you a view similar to the tv.
    Didnt answer your question, but if you are debating how high you might not want to go, ill put my 2 cents in for upper level:)
    I had tickets around the 45 yard line too and I loved it up there. I was about halfway up the section and that was row 27 I believe (it's been a few years!). Like KC said it gives you a different view but I wouldn't say similar to the tv. I'd say up there it's a lot easier to see the X's and O's of the game. Plus you get the advantage of being able to watch the play on the big screen easily if you want.

The only downside I could think of is that take this with a grain of salt but the tickets are cheaper so you'll see a lot more opponent colors and "chatter" so to speak. It wasn't a fight per se but there was a lot of jawing going on. Overall my experience was extremely good and after this wedding of mine is over and finances go back to somewhat sane levels I'll probably buy tickets next year again.

Thanks for the info, as of yesterday they had 301 row 4 available for two seats. 301-2,3 all had below row 20 open if anyone else is considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Yea my favorite seat is section 302 anywhere in the top 10 rows. its fun being able to watch the offensive plays and defensive scheme unfold. but they get up there i wanna say row 42 is the top.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I had tickets around the 45 yard line too and I loved it up there. I was about halfway up the section and that was row 27 I believe (it's been a few years!). Like KC said it gives you a different view but I wouldn't say similar to the tv. I'd say up there it's a lot easier to see the X's and O's of the game. Plus you get the advantage of being able to w
    atch the play on the big screen easily if you want.

The only downside I could think of is that take this with a grain of salt but the tickets are cheaper so you'll see a lot more opponent colors and "chatter" so to speak. It wasn't a fight per se but there was a lot of jawing going on. Overall my experience was extremely good and after this wedding of mine is over and finances go back to somewhat sane levels I'll probably buy tickets next year again.
    Yeah, i think that would be a better descrip. Xs and Os. I think the club level would be more the tv view? I just like the more raised view compared to a field level.