Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Default Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Good morning Chiefs fans!! Here's my March Mock Draft Video!

Enjoy!

Em

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    You think the chiefs might draft a RG in the 1st round? Id like to sure up the line even more to protect Matt Cassel and Make Charles and Hillis even more explosive.
    I was just about to mention Asamoah... I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs treated this as a Luxury pick and take BPA

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    I was just about to mention Asamoah... I wouldn't be surprised if the Chiefs treated this as a Luxury pick and take BPA
    Yeah, Keuchely is a good player, no doubt, but I'm not sure depth at LB is a bigger need for the Chiefs than Depth/upgrade on the offensive line. But it does seem like the very best O-line players will be gone at #11, so he might be a better value pick.

It must be hard to make all these picks when there is still activity in free agency and everything is still in flux. One signing affects what Team A does in the draft, and Team A takes a player that was expected to go to Team B and it starts a whole chain reaction.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Yeah, Keuchely is a good player, no doubt, but I'm not sure depth at LB is a bigger need for the Chiefs than Depth/upgrade on the offensive line. But it does seem like the very best O-line players will be gone at #11, so he might be a better value pick.

It must be hard to make all these picks when there is still activity in free agency and everything is still in flux. One signing affects what Team A does in the draft, and Team A takes a player that was expected to go to Team B and it starts a whole chain reaction.
    Agreed, everyone thought that Buffalo would take a DE right up to the point where they signed Anderson either today or yesterday. Now it makes you wonder what route Buffalo will go.

That's what makes the NFL offseason the best!! And it also helps my April mock be flawless :)

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    That's what makes the NFL offseason the best!! And it also helps my April mock be flawless :)
    Well, I'll be really surprised if you didn't nail the first two picks, at least!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12