Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: We got a snitch in the house too!

Default We got a snitch in the house too!

Former Kansas City receiver Joe Horn said the Chiefs had a bounty program when he was there and he said every NFL team has a program. I would be shocked if the NFL investigated the Chiefs based on Horn’s comments. He played for the Chiefs from 1996-99.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    No, my point is it will settle nothing...NOTHING. Im not a liar. I actually consider myself brutally honest. Sometimes, you let a wound heal itself. And I didn't quote a cgi fictional character to make a statement;)
    Not debating this but something smart is smart regardless of where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love this thread!
    Hey, everybody was bored reading manning threads, right? I figured 31 and myself could keep you all entertained...;-P
    Last edited by KCraised; 03-28-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Not debating this but something smart is smart regardless of where it came from.
    Well, smart is smart. But sometimes it can be frickin' hilarious what well you goto to find smart.

No, my point is it will settle nothing...NOTHING. Im not a liar, nor a guy that condones deception. I actually consider myself brutally honest. But, this siutation I would chose to leave alone. And i'm not a fan of narcs, ecspecially when they played the game and it wasn't a problem for that person, then. Sometimes, you let a wound heal itself. And I didn't quote a cgi fictional character to make a statement;)
    I am not saying that all the information has to come out. Just that discouraging honesty is a dishonest policy.

And, I would think that it is probable that a teammate who complains to the public that his team is doing something like this might get a bad rap for his honesty.

Pretty easy to see the motivation for keeping the secret. Especially for a young player who has not had some huge contract. (At that time.) And even once you do become a "star", your image among fellow players would be heavily scarred.

But, once the truth comes out, I see it as a relief to be able to stop the lying for some guys.

Basically, I just don't see what the problem is with telling it like it, truly, factually, is.

Hey, everybody was bored reading manning threads, right? I figured 31 and myself could keep you all entertained...;-P
    Nice distraction while we wait for the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Nice distraction while we wait for the draft.
    So true, 31. Everybody's ready!:)

Succeeded masterfully, the two of you have!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456