Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: They called him a DUD!

Default They called him a DUD!

LJ was on ESPN.com as a dud. Second worst in Chiefs history.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=studs07/week5
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Don't want it from either but they don't have to quit because they suck do they?
    According to you, it's ok. At least if you are LJ. I have analyzed the first four games, (not yet on this last one) and the only visible lack of effort has been LJs. I think that the offensive linemen are simply overmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    According to you, it's ok. At least if you are LJ. I have analyzed the first four games, (not yet on this last one) and the only visible lack of effort has been LJs. I think that the offensive linemen are simply overmatched.
    I guess some people have a higher tolerance for inadequency than others. Lj is obviously not one of those. But damn, it's got to wear on a guy that the way he contributes to his team can't be accomplished because of the lack of ability or effort that is being put forth by other players that are paid to do a job that directly relates to you.

I guess some people have a higher tolerance for inadequency than others. Lj is obviously not one of those. But damn, it's got to wear on a guy that the way he contributes to his team can't be accomplished because of the lack of ability or effort that is being put forth by other players that are paid to do a job that directly relates to you.
    then maybe he should step up and take charge and be a leader instead of laying down like a bit@h
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Hey, I didn't mean to get all-up on ya. I didn't realize how much LJ defending you were having to do. You sure are getting it from all sides. We can pick this up at a later date, when you can concentrate more.

Have fun though.

From stud to dud... Give us Priest!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    then maybe he should step up and take charge and be a leader instead of laying down like a bit@h
    Awwwwww, the big red guy is back.

I'm starting a campaign right now! CANADA FOR CAPTAIN!!!!!

Nobody else wants to step up and be a leader on this team! Canada will!!!!

Maybe you can fill in for the Chargers, 49'rs, and Rams as team captain too because there predicted, overpaid stud RB's suck right now too!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hey, I didn't mean to get all-up on ya. I didn't realize how much LJ defending you were having to do. You sure are getting it from all sides. We can pick this up at a later date, when you can concentrate more.

Have fun though.
    No worries! Go practice on becoming a better Chiefs fan and I'll talk to ya later!!

Awwwwww, the big red guy is back.

I'm starting a campaign right now! CANADA FOR CAPTAIN!!!!!

Nobody else wants to step up and be a leader on this team! Canada will!!!!

Maybe you can fill in for the Chargers, 49'rs, and Rams as team captain too because there predicted, overpaid stud RB's suck right now too!
    Pay me 45 million and I would do it in a heartbeat. Another stretch for you?? 45 mil be a leader of some sort?? ...and hey you smart *** comments make u sound real intelligent
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Hillbilly I appreciate you sticking up for LJ. I am a huge LJ fan and think that after a certain point you get frustrated and quit trying no matter how much you make. Also pay me a lot of money to run into a wall and I might do it with energy a few times but after a while I am going to not be so excited about hitting it. So I guess will still look at it as We paid him with guaranteed money so if he gets a career ending injury it isn't his problem but I am sure LJ would like to continue to play for some time and not play just this year for his money. Anyone that has followed LJ knows that he has a real passion for football, I doubt that the thought of his career being ended on every snap because he gets hit the second he gets the ball has got him a little gunshy, let the QB whoever that may be air it out, get an O line that can get LJ some space if nothing more then to let him get momentum by getting back to the line, and then you will see what he can do. I have been thinking for a while of changing my favorite player, still much love for DT but I am still a Chiefs fan and DT as much as we would love it isn't coming back. Also thought of changing it to Bowe but being in Big Ten country and knowing what Larry is all about. Larry gets the nod. (btw I am a Hawkeye fan not a Penn St Fan) but still much respect for LJ and the true football fan he is as and how he truly respects where he came from and the game. Much love to LJ. And again never thought I would say this but thank you Hillbilly for keeping up the fight. Ive got your back on this one. Even though I am still one of Canada's Cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Hillbilly I appreciate you sticking up for LJ. I am a huge LJ fan and think that after a certain point you get frustrated and quit trying no matter how much you make. Also pay me a lot of money to run into a wall and I might do it with energy a few times but after a while I am going to not be so excited about hitting it. So I guess will still look at it as We paid him with guaranteed money so if he gets a career ending injury it isn't his problem but I am sure LJ would like to continue to play for some time and not play just this year for his money. Anyone that has followed LJ knows that he has a real passion for football, I doubt that the thought of his career being ended on every snap because he gets hit the second he gets the ball has got him a little gunshy, let the QB whoever that may be air it out, get an O line that can get LJ some space if nothing more then to let him get momentum by getting back to the line, and then you will see what he can do. I have been thinking for a while of changing my favorite player, still much love for DT but I am still a Chiefs fan and DT as much as we would love it isn't coming back. Also thought of changing it to Bowe but being in Big Ten country and knowing what Larry is all about. Larry gets the nod. (btw I am a Hawkeye fan not a Penn St Fan) but still much respect for LJ and the true football fan he is as and how he truly respects where he came from and the game. Much love to LJ. And again never thought I would say this but thank you Hillbilly for keeping up the fight. Ive got your back on this one. Even though I am still one of Canada's Cronies.
    All is fair then. You can't blame the linemen for not doing their best, if you are going to make excuses for LJ doing the same. Right?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast