Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: They called him a DUD!

Default They called him a DUD!

LJ was on ESPN.com as a dud. Second worst in Chiefs history.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=studs07/week5
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm assuming there was a point to this thread, but then again ya know what happens when one assumes.
    What happens???

??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    What happens???

??
    Eggsactly!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Or what, you'll go into another fowl mouthed tirade? Grow up dude and talk football, not ****!
    I get tired of these responses constantly. Every time I post now I have to hear from you. In our last little tirade I never took a single personal shot at you until you started with me. All I was talking about was football and you started in on me and my "lack of intelligence" I know that I did not take a personal shot because of the way our last "discussion" ended. And I apologized for that and then you had to take an apology that I sent to you in a pm and put it out on a public board. So I will not apologize for what I have said in this or any other thread about you as I believe that everything I have said to u is true. It is just a shame that if there are a few more guys like you on this site, it will be come just another Chiefs site where fans get bashed by other people for stating their views. I apologize to the crowd for the cursing but as for what I have said to you....if the shoe fits...

Look dude, that post has been up for two days now! I'm done with it! You haven't had more than 2 posts in the last day and I have been on here talking with everyone so get over it, it's done man! As for your apology, you don't have to apologize to me or anyone else for that matter. We're all big boys and girls and if we can't take it well then we need to get over it! Geez! Get over it!! How many TD's do you have the Chiefs winning by this week? There, some football!!

Look dude, that post has been up for two days now! I'm done with it! You haven't had more than 2 posts in the last day and I have been on here talking with everyone so get over it, it's done man! As for your apology, you don't have to apologize to me or anyone else for that matter. We're all big boys and girls and if we can't take it well then we need to get over it! Geez! Get over it!! How many TD's do you have the Chiefs winning by this week? There, some football!!
    both of those posts were met with sarcastic remarks from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    both of those posts were met with sarcastic remarks from you.

You are unbelievable dude!!! You win!!! Greatest fan with the most knoweledge ever! Your right! My bad!

Wanna bet?

You two are like brother and sister...(I'll let y'all sort out who is sister). Your constant bickering is comedic but getting old. You both have the same goals for the team.

Who cares who started it, who cares who said what...you both like football and love the Chiefs. You see different issues with the problem and you see different solutions.

Everyone crack open a beer on 3 and lets all get along...

1, 2, 3...see now isn't that better...Chiefster, bust out that peace pipe of yours...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I have tried and am still offering the peace pipe!! I want the Chiefs to win and obviously have some differing opinions like the rest of us. Doesn't mean I don't beg for a win each week! Go Chiefs!!

You are unbelievable dude!!! You win!!! Greatest fan with the most knoweledge ever! Your right! My bad!

Wanna bet?
    Anyways....see y'all later.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Anyways....see y'all later.
    Truce? Peace? Let's just move on.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast