Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can the Chiefs win with Cassel?

Default Can the Chiefs win with Cassel?

C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

This is a make or break year for Matt, we have filled a lot of holes in the FA, we have 3 good wr's, charles and moeaki are back, no todd haley, no lockout etc. If he doesn't come out and look spectacular then he's probably going to be gone, and the Chiefs will be drafting his replacement or possibly picking him up in the FA. Or we could very well see Matt look amazing and signed as our franchise qb for the next 4 or 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    We took a 2-14 team to 10-6 in two years with Cassel. Simply put, of course The Chiefs can win with Matt Cassel.
    I think they were referring to a SB or playoff game. Everyone knows we can win with him.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I think they were referring to a SB or playoff game. Everyone knows we can win with him.
    Well, those who played last season improved. We will get three stars back, along with a new draft class from the 11 spot, and a very good group of free agents.

Get in the playoffs, and even Tim Tebow stands a chance to beat The Steelers. Get hot at the right time, and even The Arizona Cardinals can get to The Super Bowl.

But then, I think Matt Cassel is extremely underrated by most. He can definitely throw the ball, when he is allowed to.

The one thing I can see and everyone should agree is that he will be trying to show the world that he is the guy and there was no need to try to get Manning and for that matter go get Quinn even though it is for back up. He will play with a chip on his shoulder...which I think will work in his favor...this is the year do or die...

Well, those who played last season improved. We will get three stars back, along with a new draft class from the 11 spot, and a very good group of free agents.

Get in the playoffs, and even Tim Tebow stands a chance to beat The Steelers. Get hot at the right time, and even The Arizona Cardinals can get to The Super Bowl.

But then, I think Matt Cassel is extremely underrated by most. He can definitely throw the ball, when he is allowed to.
    If daboll builds the offense around Matt like they did in Denver with Tebow Matt will be very successful but if they expect matt to drop back and be Aaron Rodgers then he will fail terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    If daboll builds the offense around Matt like they did in Denver with Tebow Matt will be very successful but if they expect matt to drop back and be Aaron Rodgers then he will fail terribly.
    He did a pretty good Tom Brady impression with his first ever season as starter.

Just sayin'...

Do I think the team can win with Matt Cassel? If the defense and running game allows him to. Can he go out against a good team that is stopping our running game and wearing down our defense and win? No, in fact, we already saw what happened in our last playoff loss.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

He did a pretty good Tom Brady impression with his first ever season as starter.

Just sayin'...
    Ok your right he's just as good as Brady my bad!

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

Dukes never gives the Chiefs or Cassel any love,either does Sapp.But I feel good about this year. As far as Cassel he will be just fine. What else is out there that is much better. beleive there is teams out there that would grab him in a heart beat.If he don't pan out they have Ricky or Quinn .our who knows maybe they will pick up another one in the draft.But for now it Cassel.Go Chiefs

I know we can win with him. I also think this is his year to show what he can do. I think his biggest problem last year was Haley. Cassel was clearly upset with the run, run, pass play calling. I think he will make believers out of everyone, even if we struggle and miss the playoffs. It's his show now that Haley is gone. I trust he will step up to the challenge.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast