Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OK I have to say this !

Default OK I have to say this !

Larry Johnson , What are you saving your energy for ? I was at the game yesterday and he was lethargic . Walked everywhere , hands on his sides like he was tired . Every runningback is tought to keep your feet moving from pop warner league. He stopped moving the minute someone touched him. You all might have seen something different on TV . All I saw was a guy seeming to give up . Everyone was booing. I stayed strong because I believe in you , but damn man at least act like you wanna be in the game . I watched Colby Smith get the ball one time yesterday and ran like he was on fire and he had one life to live. Maybe you need an eye opener and sit on the bench and watch a rookie show you what the game is all about again from a guy who isn't a millionaire. Anyone who has been to my myspace knows Larry is my guy , but Damn..... I am truly disappointed in the way you are giving up . OK Let the bashing begin !

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i joined the crowd in booing. this is the same man that talked bad about vermiel and priest. the same man that was found no joy in his teams wins against the vikings and even the chargers, where he had +100 yards. He doesnt play for the Chiefs. He plays for Larry Johnson. He will continue to get booed all year, and by the end of the year, the fans will demand his departure. I am telling you this as of 10/8/07. Remember this.
    Crazy talk!! They and you may boo him now but if and when he gets on track, I would like you to continue to boo him. If the O line ever pulls their head out and starts doing their job, he will start getting his normal yardage and the booers will be cheering loudly!

If you didn't like him before they resigned him, did you boo him when he went for 1700 plus? I doubt it! You were beggin for more. Admit it!!!

Winning cures everything and if we were 3 and 2 or 4 and 1, nobody would be talking like this. I just want the people who want to boo him, to boo him when he is doing well also!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Crazy talk!! They and you may boo him now but if and when he gets on track, I would like you to continue to boo him. If the O line ever pulls their head out and starts doing their job, he will start getting his normal yardage and the booers will be cheering loudly!
    exactly. the past few years he had tony richardson, willie roaf and will shields leading him the way. probowlers. now he only has brian waters. that man can't do the job himself and the other guys are just gonna have to toughen up and put up some decent protection for our QB's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you didn't like him before they resigned him, did you boo him when he went for 1700 plus? I doubt it! You were beggin for more. Admit it!!!

Winning cures everything and if we were 3 and 2 or 4 and 1, nobody would be talking like this. I just want the people who want to boo him, to boo him when he is doing well also!

Agreed, but the LJ booers do so not just because of his lack of effort on the field but because of his overall attitude IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed, but the LJ booers do so not just because of his lack of effort on the field but because of his overall attitude IMO.
    Agreed, I can boo for the guy cause he is sucking it up right now.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    ...And by the same token should he and the "O" line ever decide to show up and play with some heart then I'd be all too happy to cheer them on; I'll still more then likely have a problem with LJs attitude but at least he would be trying to earn his keep - so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    ...And by the same token should he and the "O" line ever decide to show up and play with some heart then I'd be all too happy to cheer them on; I'll still more then likely have a problem with LJs attitude but at least he would be trying to earn his keep - so to speak.
    Agreed he has a piss poor attitude, thats what annoys me. Don't get me wrong he's normally a hoss but you can totally see his lack of interest, and yes the O line is a major problem I have said this before. The only person who can fix this is Hermmie and I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

LJ will never run well with this O-line, unless the opponents D-line is non-existant. LJ is gonna have a pretty bad year this year, simple as that. Priest would do better with the garbage our line is because he makes people miss and can beat people to the outside perimeter. We all saw what happened when LJ tried beating people to the outside perimeter. 5 yrd loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    LJ will never run well with this O-line, unless the opponents D-line is non-existant. LJ is gonna have a pretty bad year this year, simple as that. Priest would do better with the garbage our line is because he makes people miss and can beat people to the outside perimeter. We all saw what happened when LJ tried beating people to the outside perimeter. 5 yrd loss.
    Eggsactly!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Please!!! He's not Jim $&^*^#@ Brown!!!

Agreed!

Please!!! He's not Jim $&^*^#@ Brown!!!

I love this thread.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast