Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: OK I have to say this !

Default OK I have to say this !

Larry Johnson , What are you saving your energy for ? I was at the game yesterday and he was lethargic . Walked everywhere , hands on his sides like he was tired . Every runningback is tought to keep your feet moving from pop warner league. He stopped moving the minute someone touched him. You all might have seen something different on TV . All I saw was a guy seeming to give up . Everyone was booing. I stayed strong because I believe in you , but damn man at least act like you wanna be in the game . I watched Colby Smith get the ball one time yesterday and ran like he was on fire and he had one life to live. Maybe you need an eye opener and sit on the bench and watch a rookie show you what the game is all about again from a guy who isn't a millionaire. Anyone who has been to my myspace knows Larry is my guy , but Damn..... I am truly disappointed in the way you are giving up . OK Let the bashing begin !

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed!

I love this thread.
    Well geez!!! If LT can't run behind his line that won 14 games last year, he couldn't run behind our line this year and he's a better RB than Priest ever was, what makes people say Priest could run behind our line? Loyalty is one thing but seriously!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Well geez!!! If LT can't run behind his line that won 14 games last year, he couldn't run behind our line this year and he's a better RB than Priest ever was, what makes people say Priest could run behind our line? Loyalty is one thing but seriously!!!
    HA! You raise a good point but I don't know that LT is necessarily all that much better then Priest, although I'm sure you have stats to present to the contrary; as far as stats go that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    HA! You raise a good point but I don't know that LT is necessarily all that much better then Priest, although I'm sure you have stats to present to the contrary; as far as stats go that is.
    If you really want stats, I will be glad to provide them however I have to believe that you are somewhat joking right?

You do remember that Priest played in Baltimore right? Not stellar to say the least.

Crazy talk!! They and you may boo him now but if and when he gets on track, I would like you to continue to boo him. If the O line ever pulls their head out and starts doing their job, he will start getting his normal yardage and the booers will be cheering loudly!

If you didn't like him before they resigned him, did you boo him when he went for 1700 plus? I doubt it! You were beggin for more. Admit it!!!

Winning cures everything and if we were 3 and 2 or 4 and 1, nobody would be talking like this. I just want the people who want to boo him, to boo him when he is doing well also!
    I was cheering. For the same reason that I am now booing. Because the running TEAM was doing well. The fact that LJ was a part of a great running TEAM, rather I like him or not, he is a part of the TEAM that I like. Therefore, Rather I like him or not, he is part of a TEAM that is desreving some booing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    LJ will never run well with this O-line, unless the opponents D-line is non-existant. LJ is gonna have a pretty bad year this year, simple as that. Priest would do better with the garbage our line is because he makes people miss and can beat people to the outside perimeter. We all saw what happened when LJ tried beating people to the outside perimeter. 5 yrd loss.
    LJ has always had a lack of interest in going to the outside. This han't changed. But, of course the O-line is responsible for our failing running game.

Please!!! He's not Jim $&^*^#@ Brown!!!
    You get all of the glory, when things are going well. You are gonna get all of the blame, when things are going poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I was cheering. For the same reason that I am now booing. Because the running TEAM was doing well. The fact that LJ was a part of a great running TEAM, rather I like him or not, he is a part of the TEAM that I like. Therefore, Rather I like him or not, he is part of a TEAM that is desreving some booing right now.

LJ has always had a lack of interest in going to the outside. This han't changed. But, of course the O-line is responsible for our failing running game.

You get all of the glory, when things are going well. You are gonna get all of the blame, when things are going poorly.

No no no! When we had a line ( Willy,Will ect ) You always heard about the outstanding line in KC! They said "best in the league". The only thing you hear about now is how poorly Lj's game is.

No no no! When we had a line ( Willy,Will ect ) You always heard about the outstanding line in KC! They said "best in the league". The only thing you hear about now is how poorly Lj's game is.
    No. That's all you are hearing. I hear alot about the poor offensive line.

LJ got paid a whole lot, because he was percieved as an incerdible talent, based on how well the offensive line played. Now he is up against real adversity and he is cowering. His "incredible talent" seems to have dissapeared.

During his holdout, he wanted to be paid like the best football player on Earth. Where is that billing at now? You sold yourself as that, then where is it?

Yes, you always heard about the great KC O-line. But who got the bigtime recognition out of their talent? Who got mentioned as the best player in the game? LJ became a household name and a highly over-rated player, because of the offensive line, now he is being bashed, because of the offensive line. I would say that that is fair, except that LJ has a $45 mil contract.

Like I said, Clearly it isn't his fault, but if you get the glory, you get the blame.

I agrre it seem's as though that larry has been a bit of a poopy pant's.
    he doesnt seem to have any get up and go. He doesnt hit the holes with any kind of power and there is no 2nd gear to him.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No. That's all you are hearing. I hear alot about the poor offensive line.

LJ got paid a whole lot, because he was percieved as an incerdible talent, based on how well the offensive line played. Now he is up against real adversity and he is cowering. His "incredible talent" seems to have dissapeared.

During his holdout, he wanted to be paid like the best football player on Earth. Where is that billing at now? You sold yourself as that, then where is it?

Yes, you always heard about the great KC O-line. But who got the bigtime recognition out of their talent? Who got mentioned as the best player in the game? LJ became a household name and a highly over-rated player, because of the offensive line, now he is being bashed, because of the offensive line. I would say that that is fair, except that LJ has a $45 mil contract.

Like I said, Clearly it isn't his fault, but if you get the glory, you get the blame.
    I agree with you get the glory you get the blame to a certain extent, but to sat that he is a highly overrated player would you like to see him play for the Raiders, maybe the Broncos? For some reason no one is willing to answer that question. I for one would be scared to death to face LJ even once every couple years but 2 times a year. Ouch. Overrated my butt.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I agree with you get the glory you get the blame to a certain extent, but to sat that he is a highly overrated player would you like to see him play for the Raiders, maybe the Broncos? For some reason no one is willing to answer that question. I for one would be scared to death to face LJ even once every couple years but 2 times a year. Ouch. Overrated my butt.
    The Donkeys may need a running back before too long. You're right, man. I don't want to play against LJ twice a year. I also don't want to see a partial effort from him while he's playing for the Chiefs, though. I would rather watch our defense try to stop him than watch him contribute to stopping himself in a Chief's uniform.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    How do you make such a connection?

I said "he is over-rated."

You turn it into " I wnat him to play for the Broncos."

The fact that he is over-rated has nothing to do with rather I want him running behind the Brocos' dirty offensive line.

But, I wouldn't be scared of LJ running all over us. I worry about anyone running all over us. If LJ went to a good running TEAM, he would run all over us, just like whoever else they might have running all over us. I repeat... I never saw him as a monster. He was following a monster. Now that the monster is gone, what is he? Put him with some other monster, and he will look like a monster again. SURPRISE!!! I don't think that it is worth all the money we are giving him, just to not play against us. How much would it cost to never have to play against Tom Brady? How much is that worth?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast