Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OK I have to say this !

Default OK I have to say this !

Larry Johnson , What are you saving your energy for ? I was at the game yesterday and he was lethargic . Walked everywhere , hands on his sides like he was tired . Every runningback is tought to keep your feet moving from pop warner league. He stopped moving the minute someone touched him. You all might have seen something different on TV . All I saw was a guy seeming to give up . Everyone was booing. I stayed strong because I believe in you , but damn man at least act like you wanna be in the game . I watched Colby Smith get the ball one time yesterday and ran like he was on fire and he had one life to live. Maybe you need an eye opener and sit on the bench and watch a rookie show you what the game is all about again from a guy who isn't a millionaire. Anyone who has been to my myspace knows Larry is my guy , but Damn..... I am truly disappointed in the way you are giving up . OK Let the bashing begin !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Larry Johnson , What are you saving your energy for ? I was at the game yesterday and he was lethargic . Walked everywhere , hands on his sides like he was tired . Every runningback is tought to keep your feet moving from pop warner league. He stopped moving the minute someone touched him. You all might have seen something different on TV . All I saw was a guy seeming to give up . Everyone was booing. I stayed strong because I believe in you , but damn man at least act like you wanna be in the game . I watched Colby Smith get the ball one time yesterday and ran like he was on fire and he had one life to live. Maybe you need an eye opener and sit on the bench and watch a rookie show you what the game is all about again from a guy who isn't a millionaire. Anyone who has been to my myspace knows Larry is my guy , but Damn..... I am truly disappointed in the way you are giving up . OK Let the bashing begin !
    I don't see the hunger in LJ right now. Maybe we should take some of his food away (playing) and let him realize he wants to play again.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Yea, we should put Bennett and Smith in until the line is fixed because whoever the RB is, they are gonna take a beating! I can't blame the guy for being pissed! If I was him I would call the line out!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Yea, we should put Bennett and Smith in until the line is fixed because whoever the RB is, they are gonna take a beating! I can't blame the guy for being pissed! If I was him I would call the line out!
    Maybe it would work and light a fire in the line.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Maybe it would work and light a fire in the line.
    Plenty of blame to go around on this team, unfortunately.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

LJ certainly was not worth his weight in 45 million yesterday, IMO.

i joined the crowd in booing. this is the same man that talked bad about vermiel and priest. the same man that was found no joy in his teams wins against the vikings and even the chargers, where he had +100 yards. He doesnt play for the Chiefs. He plays for Larry Johnson. He will continue to get booed all year, and by the end of the year, the fans will demand his departure. I am telling you this as of 10/8/07. Remember this.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i joined the crowd in booing. this is the same man that talked bad about vermiel and priest. the same man that was found no joy in his teams wins against the vikings and even the chargers, where he had +100 yards. He doesnt play for the Chiefs. He plays for Larry Johnson. He will continue to get booed all year, and by the end of the year, the fans will demand his departure. I am telling you this as of 10/8/07. Remember this.
    and...

#31 FOREVER!!! GO PRIEST!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Good post, I'll be up there sunday and probably booing him too, see ya there.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

It is for this reason I have always had a problem with his attitude; he seems less and less to be a team player - he's all about LJ.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast