Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Reports say Chiefs are looking to draft a QB.

Default Reports say Chiefs are looking to draft a QB.

With Cassel, Quinn, and Stanzi. What does this mean. Is Stanzi really that bad? We just picked up Quinn and we couldn't possibly have 4 QB's on our roster.
    Any thoughts?

if you have done your homework and watched the prospect on tape then all a great proday or combine will do is make you comfortable in the decision you already made.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Actually I think this does mean something. To me this says hey everyone, if Tannehill is still available to us at 11 we might just draft him so if you want him you better trade us spots. I doubt we'd actually draft him so I'm thinking this is some fantastic smoke screen work on Pioli's part.
    Okay, Yes, I agree, but the title of the post says the Chiefs are looking to draft a QB. From the reports it means nothing about the Chiefs Looking to draft a Qb.

It just means they are doing their due diligence looking at all the possibilities that may fall in their slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Okay, Yes, I agree, but the title of the post says the Chiefs are looking to draft a QB. From the reports it means nothing about the Chiefs Looking to draft a Qb.

It just means they are doing their due diligence looking at all the possibilities that may fall in their slot.
    Ya know, the Colts came out and said they may not necessarily draft Andrew Luck! Don't expect him to still be there at #11, or even #3, though.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234