Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the shadows of the afc west

Default In the shadows of the afc west

there already crowning the broncos, there super bowl favs, chargers still havent hit there ceiling. The AFC West is a two horse race..... Well no one told Warpaint hes not in the race. I love under dogs and thats part of why I love the Chiefs and thats because I've been a under dog my entire life. Ryan Lilja said it best, Its fun being under dogs. No one is worried about you till you stand up and give them a right hook to the face. And thats exactly what I expect us to do this year, Arrowhead will be rocking, we have needs but are in far better shape then weve been since id say 2003. Now not comparing us to that great year cause were two different teams. Our oline finally looks solid and im still open to bringing in decastro, defensively i hope we dont take a d tackle early cause they become busts 9 out of 10 times, I like kuechly and hightower to make probualy the best lb groups in the league. This will be a fun year and cant wait to watch us play with that chip on our shoulder, peyton didn't want to even look us in the eyes well hell be watching us from the turf

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I'm guessing you meant 10-6?

yup, those were those 2 games we might pick up w/a great draft , not buyin that are ya?
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I'm guessing you meant 10-6?
    10-4-2, maybe?

Actually, I like 10-4 because I can see us winning 10 and losing 4. The other two games could go either way, so anywhere between 10-6 and 12-4 sounds about right.

Hopefully ...
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

19-0

Why not us.

Unfortunately, Cassel is the reason we won't go 19-0. He has shown that he can be competent enough to be efficient, but by no means has he shown himself to be elite and I can't see 19-0 happening without an elite quarterback at the helm. Doesn't mean we can't win a Super Bowl with him though as long as we have a sufficiently amazing supporting cast...

Damn too bad Pioli doesn't have that information. You would think since Matt is the only one holding us back now he would have tried harder to replace him. All we got was someone to replace Palko.

I think Manning is going to be a HUGE factor for the Broncos this year. Without him I figured them for 4-12 or at best 5-11. If he stays healthy all year I can see them going 8-8 or maybe 9-7. But that won't be near good enough with us going somewhere between 10-6 and 12-4. The Chargers are done and the Raiders are in their usual state of chaos. The Chiefs will win the AFC West, and get at least one playoff win this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I think Manning is going to be a HUGE factor for the Broncos this year. Without him I figured them for 4-12 or at best 5-11. If he stays healthy all year I can see them going 8-8 or maybe 9-7. But that won't be near good enough with us going somewhere between 10-6 and 12-4. The Chargers are done and the Raiders are in their usual state of chaos. The Chiefs will win the AFC West, and get at least one playoff win this year.
    It's gonna be great to watch this unravel this season

Unravel is EXACTLY what is going to happen to the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12