Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BRING PRIEST BACK!!! **official**

Default BRING PRIEST BACK!!! **official**

It totally blows my mind how I have gone a complete 180 from the last couple of years screaming, "Just give the ball to LJ!" to, "Oh no, don't give the ball to LJ!"

Blame the o-line all you want but I saw LJ yesterday, take a pitch to the outside and stop right in front of the linebacker, waiting for him to hit him behind the line of scrimmage. If he had run as hard and fast as he could to the outside (where the run was designed to go) he would have been one on one with the corner-- a favorable match-up. That play could have easily gone for 6 or so yards. Instead, LJ stops in the middle of the field on an outside-run and tries to take on a linebacker, letting the corner he could have had a better chance against come over and assist on the tackle.

We need to bring Priest back. He would have gotten the outside and made that corner work to push him our or get him down. It looks like LJ should have been "learning from Priest" while he was here like LJ was supposed to be doing. Instead, he used his time to whine and complain and used his mind for delusions of grandeur.

This running game needs a spark... This running game needs PRIEST!!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    So you just lay down then??
    Not lay down but I don't think like some others do that he should stay on his feet get pounded and eventually get the ball ripped out of his hands by one of the three guys tackling him! Happens all the time, guys try to do too much and get the ball ripped out.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Not lay down but I don't think like some others do that he should stay on his feet get pounded and eventually get the ball ripped out of his hands by one of the three guys tackling him! Happens all the time, guys try to do too much and get the ball ripped out.

hmmmm....seems fair for $45 million.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

hmmmm....seems fair for $45 million.
    Helps their team lose too!!!

Helps their team lose too!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Seems you want him to continue fighting for yards when 3 guys are tackling him. This leads to turnovers therefore helping the team lose.

Seems you want him to continue fighting for yards when 3 guys are tackling him. This leads to turnovers therefore helping the team lose.
    I bet no one would come after him if he ran the other way. I don't like guys fighting for yards either. I am so sick of see Bowe catching the ball and then running. Risking possible turnovers. Just selfish if u ask me. LJ has the right idea. Take the handoff and then look for a comfy place to fall down so he does not drop the ball. Good game plan.

I bet no one would come after him if he ran the other way. I don't like guys fighting for yards either. I am so sick of see Bowe catching the ball and then running. Risking possible turnovers. Just selfish if u ask me. LJ has the right idea. Take the handoff and then look for a comfy place to fall down so he does not drop the ball. Good game plan.
    Your a big kid, maybe we should see if you can get the ball a few times. See how that works out. Better yet, maybe we can set up a one on one between you and LJ so you can give him a few tips on how to run the ball when an entire defensive unit is chasing you.

Your a big kid, maybe we should see if you can get the ball a few times. See how that works out. Better yet, maybe we can set up a one on one between you and LJ so you can give him a few tips on how to run the ball when an entire defensive unit is chasing you.
    Why....I like the lay down thing. It really is a good play. No turnovers. If we wanted him to run the ball and earn some yards we should have paid him like what...$45 million.

Why....I like the lay down thing. It really is a good play. No turnovers. If we wanted him to run the ball and earn some yards we should have paid him like what...$45 million.
    I guess the guy in SD is really earning his money too huh? Your right, he wasn't worth it either!

I guess the guy in SD is really earning his money too huh? Your right, he wasn't worth it either!
    Did he play yesterday?? How did he do??

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast