Correct LinkHere's a look at the top ten celebrity sports fan flip-floppers:
1) Spike Lee: New York sports talk radio hosts Joe Beningo and Evan Roberts ripped into Spike Lee on their Feb. 3 midday show because they were unhappy that the film director wore a Lawrence Taylor New York Giants jersey to Madison Square Garden in early-February for the New York Knicks' tilt with the Chicago Bulls.
They basically called him a big phony because he was spotted just last season wearing New York Jets attire when they were in the playoffs.
2) Hilary Clinton: Clinton, who grew up rooting for the Chicago Cubs, donned a New York Yankees cap at a White House ceremony in 1999 to honor the Bronx Bombers for winning the World Series. "I am not disputing that she's a Yankee fan but I've been to Yankee Stadium maybe a thousand times in my life and I've yet to see Hilary Clinton there," Rudolph Giuliani, New York City's mayor at the time, said in an interview with the Associated Press.
3) Adam Sandler: Sandler, an American actor who has appeared in dozens of movies, has been spotted wearing both New York Mets and New York Yankees attire.
4) Alyssa Milano: Milano is well-known for her love of the Los Angeles Dodgers, but she has her own clothing shop for women in New York's Citi Field. She has appeared in several promo ads wearing New York Mets attire. I'll give her a pass on her flip-flopping fandom because she was essentially just promoting her own clothing line.
5) George W. Bush: President Obama gets plenty of kudos for pulling a Chicago White Sox hat from his pocket and wearing it while tossing the opening pitch at the 2010 Washington Nationals' MLB season-opener in Washington, D.C., but the same can't be said of former President George W. Bush.
In the 2008 baseball season-opener, Bush, the former owner of the Texas Rangers, wore a Washington Nationals jacket without any Rangers' attire, for the ceremonial opening pitch.
6) Sean "Diddy" Combs: Combs is widely known as a New York Yankees fan, but he's been spotted in the past wearing New York Mets and Yankees gear. I'll cut him some slack because I believe he just likes to be well-dressed and stylish, wearing whatever cap happens to match his outfit on a given day.
7) Michael Bloomberg: Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani never wavered when it came to his fandom of the New York Yankees, while current Mayor Michael Bloomberg obviously takes a different approach to the game. He has been spotted wearing both New York Mets and Yankees attire at various events.
8) David Beckham: Beckham has appeared at various events rocking both Cincinnati Reds and New York Yankees caps. While it's unclear at this time which team he actually cheers for, I believe he's mostly just a fan of looking stylish, and wears whatever hat he thinks he looks best in.
9) Nick Thompson: Thompson, lead singer of the Ohio-based pop-punk band Hit the Lights, has been spotted wearing Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros, Cleveland Indians, Chicago Cubs and Cincinnati Reds caps.
10) Paul Rudd: Rudd, a critically-acclaimed actor, might just be the most famous celebrity sports fan based out of Kansas City. He is a fan of both the Kansas City Chiefs and Pittsburgh Steelers.
"I used to go to Pittsburgh a lot when I was a kid. I was a diehard Steelers fan," said Rudd, who spent most of his youth in Kansas. "Huge. More than comedies or movies or anything like that, it was the main thing in my life that I cared about the most," he said.