Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drummond sucks!

Default Drummond sucks!

How many times yesterday did he let a punt go at the 15-yard line?? He didn't try to return anything (except kick-offs)! When your offense is playing entirely one-dimensional, you need your special teams to come through for you and provide some field position. Our offense was in a huge hole on every drive because Drummond let EVERY punt go over his head and bounce inside the 10- or 5-yard line. That is pathetic! Put Webb or somebody else back there! I'm tired of watching this guy SUCK!!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Been saying this since pre-season!

Another lack of judgment by our fearless leaders.

Letting Dante Hall go, then not keeping Phinisee was an insult to retarded peoples intelligence.

Herm is trying his best to sabotage this offense.

Hate to disagree with you about the QB situation, but it is time for Broyle to step it up and not let Herm destroy this team.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm bumping this thread because I think this is one of the biggest things we need to fix on this team. I don't want to see that guy letting another punt bounce past him at the 18 yard line for the rest of the season! That's just stupid. Do your job or just go home, Drummond!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'm bumping this thread because I think this is one of the biggest things we need to fix on this team. I don't want to see that guy letting another punt bounce past him at the 18 yard line for the rest of the season! That's just stupid. Do your job or just go home, Drummond!
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I heard HERM talking about the return team on Tuesday or Thursday, maybe even Saturday, don't remember.

He said they were gonna do something different this week, and they did.

They just decided Drummond was so terrible they would take their chances on the ball bouncing 20 yards into the endzone I guess.

Some more wisdom from our fearless leader.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I heard HERM talking about the return team on Tuesday or Thursday, maybe even Saturday, don't remember.

He said they were gonna do something different this week, and they did.

They just decided Drummond was so terrible they would take their chances on the ball bouncing 20 yards into the endzone I guess.

Some more wisdom from our fearless leader.
    I think last week was the first time I've seen a team's returner move away from the kick instead of the other team kicking away from the returner!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

The Rams suck maybe they will give Phinisee back. How bout we trade Drummond for him. Hey we gave them Dante it is the least they can do. (BTW I was and am still behind allowing Dante to go. He is a shell of the returner he was)(although if they would have kept him a returner and got Bowe earlier so they didn't have to play on offense he could have been a stud for some time to come.)Is Ian Randolph still available out there. Just a thought.

Why yes, yes he does. I'll bet he can suck a soft ball through a garden hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Why yes, yes he does. I'll bet he can suck a soft ball through a garden hose.
    Or a nipple through a wet sweater!

I never did figure out why we let him go. He reminded me of what Dante used to be. He had footwork and could move the ball forward. Wasn't he a cornerback? Could we use some depth in that area?

Oh well, no reason to focus on something we can't change.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    How many times yesterday did he let a punt go at the 15-yard line?? He didn't try to return anything (except kick-offs)! When your offense is playing entirely one-dimensional, you need your special teams to come through for you and provide some field position. Our offense was in a huge hole on every drive because Drummond let EVERY punt go over his head and bounce inside the 10- or 5-yard line. That is pathetic! Put Webb or somebody else back there! I'm tired of watching this guy SUCK!!

we are dead last in the league this year at average start position (where we start with the ball after a change of possession, whether after a touchdown, fg, punt, kickoff or loss of downs by the other team. ) That is what they said before the game on KC Chiefs radio.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast