Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homer board?

Default Homer board?

Judging from the results, I bet it is. Which is why I am negative calling 1 female out on the site.

I came here to talk results and football but obviously you want her and not facts. 9wonder why the site sucks on progression or even considered a Chiefs site?

Go for it because she is available and never mind. I can show U her results.

I do not kiss aZZ AND NOT respect those that do. If you want a female site, try harder. 1 of 300.

LOL

Homers all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
    Judging from the results, I bet it is. Which is why I am negative calling 1 female out on the site.

I came here to talk results and football but obviously you want her and not facts. 9wonder why the site sucks on progression or even considered a Chiefs site?

I do not kiss aZZ AND NOT respect those that do. If you want a female site, try harder. 1 of 300.

LOL

Homers all year.
    You didn't call her out, you went on a tirade about her personally.

What facts are you looking for, not sure I get that one. I am always looking to talk football.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

LOL

Homers all year.

So because you have a problem with luv; the entire site is filled with homers? You haven't looked very hard; if you do you'll find that there are a lot of informed Chiefs, and football in general, fans posting intelligent pinions here. But, you know, post out of ignorance if you wish; far be it from me to stop ya.

I've sent this guy a PM asking if I've done anything to piss him off. He told me no. I have no clue what his deal is. I like to convey some of my life on BB's. Nothing that people don't generally know about me anyway. Doing so on the other board where he knows me from has mad me the butt of several jokes. I play them off as just that, but it's frustrating when I try to post something, anything, related to the topic of the thread I'm in, and someone will bring up something in their response in order to try to get unde my skin. A majority of the people over there are like that. Weird thing is, this guy wasn't one of those people. His comments over here are very confusing to me.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I've sent this guy a PM asking if I've done anything to piss him off. He told me no. I have no clue what his deal is. I like to convey some of my life on BB's. Nothing that people don't generally know about me anyway. Doing so on the other board where he knows me from has mad me the butt of several jokes. I play them off as just that, but it's frustrating when I try to post something, anything, related to the topic of the thread I'm in, and someone will bring up something in their response in order to try to get unde my skin. A majority of the people over there are like that. Weird thing is, this guy wasn't one of those people. His comments over here are very confusing to me.
    He is a manly-man and is trying to impress you, showing he is the man on this site.

I call stalker!

(bet 31)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

LOL

Homers all year.
    If you want to talk football talk football no one is stopping you. Yes we will defend our members from n00bs that come in firing shots. This site is open for everyone so drop the tirade and talk Chiefs football or go back to your other sites.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    luv, are you sure it's really him and not someone else from the other site posing as him using his username.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    If you want to talk football talk football no one is stopping you. Yes we will defend our members from n00bs that come in firing shots. This site is open for everyone so drop the tirade and talk Chiefs football or go back to your other sites.

Couldn't have said it better.

LOL

Homers all year.
    In the future please review your posts before hitting submit to make sure that they are legible/readable.

I don't understand most of what you have posted above, but being nasty to the members of this site isn't a good way to start your membership. There are many other sites for you to frequent. If you are not happy here, then move on.

This is your first and last warning. The moderators of this site work hard and take time out of their day to make this a great place for Chiefs fans. We will not let you ruin that for the hundreds of other Chiefs fans that enjoy this site.

-J

LOL

Homers all year.
    If you don't like the board, leave. Simple as that. Otherwise, post something constructive or keep this kind of garbage to yourself. You wanna talk about the game? Fine. We sucked yesterday. You start making personal assaults on people on the boards and you will get shut down. Bye bye.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    If you don't like the board, leave. Simple as that. Otherwise, post something constructive or keep this kind of garbage to yourself. You wanna talk about the game? Fine. We sucked yesterday. You start making personal assaults on people on the boards and you will get shut down. Bye bye.
    THAT IS ALL!!!!!!

m0ef0e!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast