Thread: How many times...

Default How many times...

...have I seen the Chiefs get some confidence and momentum going their way just to choke on it? Too many. The game against Jacksonville was a pathetic performance. The Jags took the Chiefs to school in every aspect of the game. 10 yards rushing at home is absolutely unacceptable.

I've seen this so many times with the Chiefs that it's just old news now. I always believe in the potential of this team and the talent it posseses. However, constantly lingering in the back of my mind, are expectations of the kind of garbage displayed at Arrowead stadium last Sunday by this franchise. For damn near 20 years, I've seen this team choke on their own successes and I'm tired of it. Once success is achieved, one has to work harder in order to maintain that success. This organization, the players, and people involved with fielding this team need to learn that.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    ...have I seen the Chiefs get some confidence and momentum going their way just to choke on it? Too many. The game against Jacksonville was a pathetic performance. The Jags took the Chiefs to school in every aspect of the game. 10 yards rushing at home is absolutely unacceptable.

I've seen this so many times with the Chiefs that it's just old news now. I always believe in the potential of this team and the talent it posseses. However, constantly lingering in the back of my mind, are expectations of the kind of garbage displayed at Arrowead stadium last Sunday by this franchise. For damn near 20 years, I've seen this team choke on their own successes and I'm tired of it. Once success is achieved, one has to work harder in order to maintain that success. This organization, the players, and people involved with fielding this team need to learn that.
    We agree on that!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Frustration, is at a an all time high among players and fans IMO, did anyone happen to notice the fans leaving in droves after the Jags scored their last TD?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Frustration, is at a an all time high among players and fans IMO, did anyone happen to notice the fans leaving in droves after the Jags scored their last TD?
    Yeah they left HERM in the rain by himself.

I guess he doesn't even consider the fans the 12th member.

Seems like all he wants to do is things his way and not care about what an educated fan base thinks should be done.

The guy doesn't even have the internet...

I will never let him live that one down.

Next thing he will say is he is going to be on Dancing with the Stars right before playoffs, and needs to take 2 days off a week to practice ballroom dancing!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah, I saw it. I'm still going next week and against the Packers and the Titans at least. If the Chiefs don't get their crap together this year, I'm not goin to anymore games until we at least get rid of CP.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!