Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

Default Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lul5k8PhK0"]Final April Mock Video[/ame]

Good morning Chiefs fans! Here's my final mock draft for April!

Enjoy!

Em

Great Video Em! Good top 10 although I think Tannihill may be taken by the Jags or Fins! I totally agree with your Chiefs pick, and hope that KC takes DeCastro

Nice job, Em. Logical, sensible picks.

I'm a bit surprised that you don't have Ryan Tannehill going at all in the first round, though. I think there is a good chance that he gets picked by Cleveland or Miami. While Matt Moore did a good job for the 'Phins, they aggressively went after Peyton Manning, Flynn and even made a push for Alex Smith. New head coaches often take a QB early, that they can develop an offense around, too. I think they tipped their hand that they want an upgrade at QB.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Great Mock draft & love your projection of DeCastro to the Chiefs.

A trade down ( if another team is willing ) might also be a possibility & as for ILB's, I'd prefer Hightower over Kuechly, so if the Chiefs want an ILB, they should try and trade down. Otherwise take DeCastro at #11.

Nice job Em! Great KC pick!

Thanks Gang!! I purposely didn't go QB with that #11 pick because I hope you guys take Russell Wilson in Round 2..

I'm surprised no one ripped the Alshon Jeffery pick...been getting that all day! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks Gang!! I purposely didn't go QB with that #11 pick because I hope you guys take Russell Wilson in Round 2..

I'm surprised no one ripped the Alshon Jeffery pick...been getting that all day! LOL

I would not rip it. Alshon will be a good receiver in the NFL. Interesting that you have him this high. Anything would not surprise me though. As usual, a very nice and crisp job Em!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I would not rip it. Alshon will be a good receiver in the NFL. Interesting that you have him this high. Anything would not surprise me though. As usual, a very nice and crisp job Em!!
    Thanks AKC! I've been high on him and Gilmore since their freshman year... They've been awesome performers for the Game****s

Also, I may have just missed the pick or forgotten since viewing the vid last night, but I didn't notice Poe going in the first round?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Also, I may have just missed the pick or forgotten since viewing the vid last night, but I didn't notice Poe going in the first round?
    I did not even think about that until you mentioned it, but you are right. EmDiggy doesn't have Poe listed there.

Also, I have heard through the rumor mill that the Bills have a very high interest in LB Kuechly at #9 and given their disdain drafting O-Lineman early over the last decade+ , it wouldn't surprise me at all, even though could use a guy like OT Reiff, as EmDiggy suggested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast