Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: Chiefs 2012 season game by game predictions

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,338
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 58

    Default Chiefs 2012 season game by game predictions


    0 Not allowed!
    Alright, Chiefs fans. Time to make your predictions for this year. Just copy and paste and edit "Ws" and "Ls."

    • Sept. 9: Atlanta, noon W
    • Sept. 16: at Buffalo, noon W (revenge match!)
    • Sept. 23: at New Orleans, noon W (Sanctions decimate Saints defense)
    • Sept. 30: San Diego, noon W
    • Oct. 7: Baltimore, noon L
    • Oct. 14: at Tampa Bay, noon W
    • Oct. 21: bye
    • Oct. 28: Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Nov. 1: at San Diego, 7:20 p.m. L
    • Nov. 12: at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m. W (revenge match 2!)
    • Nov. 18: Cincinnati, noon W
    • Nov. 25: Denver, noon W
    • Dec. 2: Carolina, noon W
    • Dec. 9: at Cleveland, noon W
    • Dec. 16: at Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Dec. 23: Indianapolis, noon W (revenge match 3!)
    • Dec. 30: at Denver, 3:15 p.m. L (Chiefs rest key starters for playoffs!)

    Season record: 13-3
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    • Sept. 9: Atlanta, noon W
    • Sept. 16: at Buffalo, noon W
    • Sept. 23: at New Orleans, noon L
    • Sept. 30: San Diego, noon W
    • Oct. 7: Baltimore, noon L
    • Oct. 14: at Tampa Bay, noon W
    • Oct. 21: bye
    • Oct. 28: Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Nov. 1: at San Diego, 7:20 p.m. W
    • Nov. 12: at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m. L
    • Nov. 18: Cincinnati, noon W
    • Nov. 25: Denver, noon W
    • Dec. 2: Carolina, noon W
    • Dec. 9: at Cleveland, noon W
    • Dec. 16: at Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Dec. 23: Indianapolis, noon W
    • Dec. 30: at Denver, 3:15 p.m. L

    Season record 12-4

    Looking at these games individually, assuming we don't get any major injuries like last year and considering our roster we should be able to win this many games.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I didn't know we had Peyton Manning at QB.
    what

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what
    Read the bolded part.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Read the bolded part.
    screw peyton manning. was he a great qb yeah. is he still a good qb? probably alot better than most time will tell. that does not mean he is automaticaly going to dominate the division. the broncos as a team are not as well off as the chiefs. even with all of our injuries and a head coach who went crazy.they still barely squeeked by the division.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    lol I am not a denver fan man. FAR from it. I just dont see us beating them, not with peyton manning. Cassel struggled immensely last year against them, what 98 passing yards? Plus they have manning
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    13-3 12-4? You guys are nuts, I can maybe see 9-7
    Star players returning, improving defense that is already good, Good offensive line (also with the likely addition of DeCastro), Charles & Hillis, Good recieving core, Tony Moeaki at TE (Plays like Tony G when not injured). Also when Cassel actually has time to throw the ball he can do a good job, Im not saying he's Brady or Rodgers but he's isnt hopeless either.

    13-3 is pretty hopeful but if all these factors come together each game I DO see them going around 12-4

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    screw peyton manning. was he a great qb yeah. is he still a good qb? probably alot better than most time will tell. that does not mean he is automaticaly going to dominate the division. the broncos as a team are not as well off as the chiefs. even with all of our injuries and a head coach who went crazy.they still barely squeeked by the division.
    EXACTLY!!! Everyone automatically assumes the Donkeys are going to automatically be a powerhouse!

    I cant wait to see all the bandwagoners be mightily disappointed this year.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,584
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 381
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    lol I am not a denver fan man. FAR from it. I just dont see us beating them, not with peyton manning. Cassel struggled immensely last year against them, what 98 passing yards? Plus they have manning
    But will they have Peyton that's no sure thing. There is some legit question if he can hold up. Even with him they don't have a Marvion Harrison or Reggie Wayne for him to throw to. I think we split with Denver like normal if Peyton holds up sweep them if he doesn't

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    So, basically, everyone is saying we're going to be one of the best teams in the NFL? Wow....

    Take off the rose-colored glasses and put on some shades before you guys become blind. I'm not saying I don't like optimism, but this is NOT a 12-4 team.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    So, basically, everyone is saying we're going to be one of the best teams in the NFL? Wow....

    Take off the rose-colored glasses and put on some shades before you guys become blind. I'm not saying I don't like optimism, but this is NOT a 12-4 team.
    I know, but the team is defiantly improving and I see a lot of potential in them and (reasons in previous posts). Also our schedule isn't too difficult this year unlike in recent seasons.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    But will they have Peyton that's no sure thing. There is some legit question if he can hold up. Even with him they don't have a Marvion Harrison or Reggie Wayne for him to throw to. I think we split with Denver like normal if Peyton holds up sweep them if he doesn't
    ^^^^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's time.......(game predictions)
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:29 PM
  2. Score Predictions for chargers Game
    By Lazeye in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 02:48 PM
  3. Chiefs game-by-game Predictions
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 11:06 PM
  4. Pre-game predictions. 5-2 or 4-3??
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 01:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •