Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Chiefs 2012 season game by game predictions

Default Chiefs 2012 season game by game predictions

Alright, Chiefs fans. Time to make your predictions for this year. Just copy and paste and edit "Ws" and "Ls."

• Sept. 9: Atlanta, noon W
    • Sept. 16: at Buffalo, noon W (revenge match!)
    • Sept. 23: at New Orleans, noon W (Sanctions decimate Saints defense)
    • Sept. 30: San Diego, noon W
    • Oct. 7: Baltimore, noon L
    • Oct. 14: at Tampa Bay, noon W
    • Oct. 21: bye
    • Oct. 28: Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Nov. 1: at San Diego, 7:20 p.m. L
    • Nov. 12: at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m. W (revenge match 2!)
    • Nov. 18: Cincinnati, noon W
    • Nov. 25: Denver, noon W
    • Dec. 2: Carolina, noon W
    • Dec. 9: at Cleveland, noon W
    • Dec. 16: at Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Dec. 23: Indianapolis, noon W (revenge match 3!)
    • Dec. 30: at Denver, 3:15 p.m. L (Chiefs rest key starters for playoffs!)

Season record: 13-3
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    They won the division last year. What is this "save the broncos" stuff?
    So you give the broncos credit for winning the division at 8-8, but the Chiefs get no credit for winning at 10-6 the previous year because "they had an easy schedule."

The Broncos only beat 1 team that was barely over .500--The Bengals (9-7) by 2 points. They lost to every other team that was over .500.

There is no consistency in your arguments. They change depending on who you want to support/bash.

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=black]• [U][COLOR=sienna]
    Now, that's just how I see the season going, not really how I think each game would go. But I had fun with it. I'll probably have a different season prediction after I see what we do in the draft, and the second FA period.

But what I expect of The Chiefs is to do so well that everybody has to stop the complaining, but not so well that the Cassel haters would have to admit much. They will still get to blame him for the 6 losses, and give all credit for the 11 wins to the team that "carried him" and his 3,668 Passing Yards.
    I like your analysis! You say "11-6" so I assume you have them winning one playoff game?

I can see the Chiefs losing to Atlanta, but I think with a full off-season to prepare specifically for that first game, the Chiefs can beat them. The Falcons were only 4-4 on the road, last year, and started out the season 2-3, so I figure we get them before they start to "gel,"

I don't see us losing to the Bucs (4-12 last year), but a lot of people here are predicting that. I do think Carolina will be better this year (6-10 last year) but I think we will be good enough to beat them at home.

The other 13 games, (and even Atlanta, maybe) I can see playing out just like you predicted.

I had a feeling our predictions would be pretty similar, chief31.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Yes I give them credit. They beat the defending AFC Champs the Steelers in the first round. Denver played a good schedule lik we did that year.

When did I say that the Chiefs didnt deserve it in 2010? Yes they had a weak schedule and got blown out by Baltimore, but the team won the division. I never tried to discredit that as our conference for the most part play the same games. I do dispute cassel's numbers that year because of an extremely easy schedule. It is the only good year he has had with us. So in my opinion it is right to question.

Roy you have to believe me, there really is no one I would like more than cassel to play well. He seems like a nice dude, never in trouble with the law and doesnt seem to run around on his wife. I hope he has a good year. I was on my feet before that playoff game in baltimore rooting for them. Let's just see what happens
    UMMMM what playoff game in Baltimore? The game was at Arrowhead Just had to point that out
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

So you are saying Manning shouldn't hold up that means jamaal charles and berry won't either?
    duh manning is 38 years old berry and charles are in their early mid twenties.the funny thing about broncos fans is that they think they are getting a young fresh manning when it is far from the truth

• Sept. 9: Atlanta, noon W (Nail Biter could go either way, but I think the Chiefs look to come out intense for the home opener, and are embarrassed about how they played week 1 last year)
    • Sept. 16: at Buffalo, noon W (Could easily be a loss as well, but as everyone has been saying "revenge game". Although I don't like the idea of seeing Mario Williams!)
    • Sept. 23: at New Orleans, noon L (On the Road in the superdome, if Brees plays, he is the difference)
    • Sept. 30: San Diego, noon W
    • Oct. 7: Baltimore, noon L (depending on our record and our confidence, this will be a good game)
    • Oct. 14: at Tampa Bay, noon W (took two steps back after last year)
    • Oct. 21: bye
    • Oct. 28: Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
    • Nov. 1: at San Diego, 7:20 p.m. L
    • Nov. 12: at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m. W (Would have beat them last year if we had a QB in place, older and wore down, the Steelers are slipping)
    • Nov. 18: Cincinnati, noon W (In recent memory I think we've played Cincy well at home)
    • Nov. 25: Denver, noon W (The team is pumped to take off Mannings head, our surprisingly improved pass rush and coverage drives manning crazy all game)
    • Dec. 2: Carolina, noon W
    • Dec. 9: at Cleveland, noon W
    • Dec. 16: at Oakland, 3:05 p.m. L
    • Dec. 23: Indianapolis, noon W
    • Dec. 30: at Denver, 3:15 p.m. L

My Rule of Thumb: Always split Division games, We go 10-6 or 11-5. Win the Division and play a team like Cincy at home Round 1 win, and have a re-match vs the Broncos in the divisional round at Arrowhead for a chance to go to the AFC Championship game!

Wow...I can dream can't I?

i am going to say 10-6

I hope you'se guiz predictions come true, but those 12-4 records are nuts.
    Your right 19-0 sounds better
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I had a feeling our predictions would be pretty similar, chief31.

Where on Earth would you ever get such an idea? I thought I was unveiling a shocker!

Hasn't it been about three years since we last agreed on anything?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456