Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mayock #11 pick mark barron 2 chiefs

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

Default mayock #11 pick mark barron 2 chiefs

0 Not allowed!
    mike mayocks official mock draft has us taking mark barron.who knows that would be the best safety group in the league

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUPrI8sI63A"]Alabama's Mark Barron levels Vanderbilt's Jordan Rodgers 10/8/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUpCHIkvckc"]Mark Barron Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    dont get me wrong i would love the decastro pick. but him and berry together would be sick

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    There are bigger needs

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    There are bigger needs
    Yep, he'd be nice, but we really need the OL fixed up

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!
    Barron is a great player but adding another safety isn't a priority at this point.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!
    okay well at 11:30 central time, I read the article, and now am watching the mayock mock draft...

it popped in my head, with a #2 CB change, and the fact we have Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, and Philip Rivers in our division, it actually would make sense, based on the fact that we need a shutdown secondary, to draft this kid.

I think it's a coin flip between making the OL better with DeCastro and making the secondary even better, and deeper (remember we do need depth, badly) with Barron.

Take him? maybe, maybe not I don't know, but that's the most thought I've put into anything in about a week

and I realize Rivers is getting old, and Manning, well who knows, and Palmer, well he looked awful last year, but it's a "pass first league" as they are repeating every 30 seconds.... this pick would have merit. I personally would like to see the OL, but would not be all that disappointed with another good young safety I suppose

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bricooper78 View Post
    okay well at 11:30 central time, I read the article, and now am watching the mayock mock draft...

it popped in my head, with a #2 CB change, and the fact we have Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, and Philip Rivers in our division, it actually would make sense, based on the fact that we need a shutdown secondary, to draft this kid.

I think it's a coin flip between making the OL better with DeCastro and making the secondary even better, and deeper (remember we do need depth, badly) with Barron.

Take him? maybe, maybe not I don't know, but that's the most thought I've put into anything in about a week

and I realize Rivers is getting old, and Manning, well who knows, and Palmer, well he looked awful last year, but it's a "pass first league" as they are repeating every 30 seconds.... this pick would have merit. I personally would like to see the OL, but would not be all that disappointed with another good young safety I suppose
    i would rather see them make this move then tannenhill or poe.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    I wasn't really that impressed with the highlights in this thread. I would rather have Luke Kuechly at ILB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast