Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mayock #11 pick mark barron 2 chiefs

Default mayock #11 pick mark barron 2 chiefs

mike mayocks official mock draft has us taking mark barron.who knows that would be the best safety group in the league

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUPrI8sI63A"]Alabama's Mark Barron levels Vanderbilt's Jordan Rodgers 10/8/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUpCHIkvckc"]Mark Barron Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

dont get me wrong i would love the decastro pick. but him and berry together would be sick

There are bigger needs

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    There are bigger needs
    Yep, he'd be nice, but we really need the OL fixed up

Barron is a great player but adding another safety isn't a priority at this point.

okay well at 11:30 central time, I read the article, and now am watching the mayock mock draft...

it popped in my head, with a #2 CB change, and the fact we have Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, and Philip Rivers in our division, it actually would make sense, based on the fact that we need a shutdown secondary, to draft this kid.

I think it's a coin flip between making the OL better with DeCastro and making the secondary even better, and deeper (remember we do need depth, badly) with Barron.

Take him? maybe, maybe not I don't know, but that's the most thought I've put into anything in about a week

and I realize Rivers is getting old, and Manning, well who knows, and Palmer, well he looked awful last year, but it's a "pass first league" as they are repeating every 30 seconds.... this pick would have merit. I personally would like to see the OL, but would not be all that disappointed with another good young safety I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by bricooper78 View Post
    okay well at 11:30 central time, I read the article, and now am watching the mayock mock draft...

it popped in my head, with a #2 CB change, and the fact we have Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, and Philip Rivers in our division, it actually would make sense, based on the fact that we need a shutdown secondary, to draft this kid.

I think it's a coin flip between making the OL better with DeCastro and making the secondary even better, and deeper (remember we do need depth, badly) with Barron.

Take him? maybe, maybe not I don't know, but that's the most thought I've put into anything in about a week

and I realize Rivers is getting old, and Manning, well who knows, and Palmer, well he looked awful last year, but it's a "pass first league" as they are repeating every 30 seconds.... this pick would have merit. I personally would like to see the OL, but would not be all that disappointed with another good young safety I suppose
    i would rather see them make this move then tannenhill or poe.

I wasn't really that impressed with the highlights in this thread. I would rather have Luke Kuechly at ILB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast