My mock 3.0 http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20372

What I'd LIKE to see:

3. Claiborne
4. Richardson
5. CHIEFS-KALIL (trade #11 and 2013 first round or less)

2nd-NT Alameda Ta'amu
3rd-QB Brock Osweiller
4th-NT Josh Chapman
5th-DE Jared Crick
6th-ILB Emanuel Acho
7th-ILB Vontaze Burfict

What I THINK we'll see:

3. Kalil
4. Richardson
5. Claiborne
6. Blackmon
7. Floyd
8. Tannehill
9. Poe
10. Kuechly
11. PATRIOTS-Barron (trades both 1sts)
12. Ingram
13. Reiff
14. Coples
15. Cox
16. Jones
17. Brockers
18. Kirkpatrick
19. Hill
20. Martin
21. Hightower
22. Worthy
23. Wright
24. CHIEFS-DeCastro
25. Upshaw
26. Still
27. Zeitler
28. CHIEFS-Weeden

2nd-NT-Ta'amu
3rd-ILB-Kendricks
4th-RB-LaMichael James
5th-NT-Chapman
6th-S-Asa Jackson
7th-ILB-Burfict ( )

Yes, I'm predicting a fall by DeCastro. Not because of talent, but because of need by the teams between #11 and #24. There are a few teams who could use a guard in that span, but OG is further down the list of team need. The only spot I'd be the most worried about is San Diego. However, I think they'll be looking to bolster their secondary with Peyton in the division. If he gets past SD, he has a shot to make it to KC. The Chiefs primarily make the trade down because is gives them a shot to take Weeden before he runs the gauntlet of QB needy teams in the 2nd round. If DeCastro isn't there, Zietler will be the pick.

I know most of you don't think NE will trade up, but they desperately need secondary help (as well as DL) and they were reportedly hot and heavy for Barron... the VERY NEXT DAY there was a report that the Chiefs "really liked Barron." I wouldn't be shocked if you saw the Pats, Cowboys, or some other team trade up with the Chiefs for Barron. Just call it a hunch, but I bet the Pats have the inside track on getting the pick.

I'm usually WAY off on my mock drafts... as are most people, primarily because we don't have the insight and film these franchises have or know what their boards look like. This is best guess with a little biased hope sprinkled in. I honestly just hope we spend at least one of our top picks on the OL because I'd hate to have a hole at LT AND OG if we can't re-sign Albert and then Lilja retires after this season. We REALLY need a NT... just like every season since Pioli has been here. It'd be nice if he didn't ignore that position AGAIN.