Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Live Draft Discussion Thread

Default Official Live Draft Discussion Thread

I thought rather than starting a new thread every time a team trades up or down, or makes a surprising pick, we could have all the draft discussion in one thread.

The Browns traded up to 3 to get Trent Richardson. What did the Vikings get in return?
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Wait what? He botched the entire 2009 draft
    Mccluster,Moaki,Berry,Houston,Succop do I need to go on?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Poe definitely has the skills to be a great NT, but does he have the desire and work ethic? The Chiefs must think he does. I don't like the pick but let's give him a chance and see how it pans out. Pioli has done a pretty good job drafting in the past and I'm sure he did his homework on Poe.

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Gruden seemed high on Poe in our defense... He is usually pretty educated when it comes to players

I wonder what it would take for us to trade back into the 1st round at like 17 to get DeCastro? Probably our 2nd this year and our 2nd next year. hmm...

Mccluster? What has he done?! We dont even have any room for him in the backfield when Charles is healthy.

Berry I will give you that, Houston could be nice.

Tyson jackson, matt cassel, alex magee, Baldwin the trouble maker, Hudson.

Now compare that to impact and/or for carr pro bowlers Bowe, Charles, Hali, FLowers, Carr.

Yeah not even close in comparison
    Hudson is on your negative side? I guess because we sat him for a year? I have never heard any negatives on his skill set. Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I wonder what it would take for us to trade back into the 1st round at like 17 to get DeCastro? Probably our 2nd this year and our 2nd next year. hmm...
    That's what I was wondering. My guess is our 2nd this year and our 1st next year. Unfortunately next year's picks are valued at about 80% of this years value. Wow DeCastro is still there at 15.

Mccluster? What has he done?! We dont even have any room for him in the backfield when Charles is healthy.

Berry I will give you that, Houston could be nice.

Tyson jackson, matt cassel, alex magee, Baldwin the trouble maker, Hudson.

Now compare that to impact and/or for carr pro bowlers Bowe, Charles, Hali, FLowers, Carr.

Yeah not even close in comparison
    Yeah Hudson who's been a good player totally sucks. Jackson has been doing his job and is getting better. Remember that he's following the same path as Dorsey. he'll probably be even better in 12. Cassel is average, magee well I'll give you that one and Baldwin's been a receiver for 7 or 8 games...gimme a break!

GM's never pick things 100% but with you're 20/20 hind sight you're saying that someone sucks...riiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    That's what I was wondering. My guess is our 2nd this year and our 1st next year. Unfortunately next year's picks are valued at about 80% of this years value. Wow DeCastro is still there at 15.
    That's what I was saying earlier about trading down with the Eagles. We still could have got DeCastro!

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    B...b...but Poe is really fast and really strong!

He just can't play football.
    Had poe gone to tennessee instead of memphis he would have better coaching, better football environment, etc. He chose to stay at memphis because of family, and the memphis staff admitted to not knowing how to coach him.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Had poe gone to tennessee instead of memphis he would have better coaching, better football environment, etc. He chose to stay at memphis because of family, and the memphis staff admitted to not knowing how to coach him.
    Good points. I'm willing to give him a chance.

I still would have rather had DeCastro, but Poe definitely fills a need.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast